Lt. Commander
# 11 borg science officer
03-04-2012, 10:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolvinator View Post
Are any of these still available, aside from the JH BOFF, or have all of these FE's ended?
the borg science officer is still available i got him today. if you wanna know how to get him its quite easy just check out the wiki.
Lt. Commander
# 12
03-04-2012, 11:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenear View Post
i understand that we cant change uniform but Cryptic could give us chance to change colors? is to much to ask?:p
YES! MY FAB'HADAR NEEDS MORE PURPLE!!!
Lt. Commander
# 13
03-07-2012, 06:46 PM
/wrong thread
Lt. Commander
# 14
03-08-2012, 12:34 PM
I dont mind that I cant change my Jem'hadar's outfit, but I would like to give him a starfleet combadge
Lt. Commander
# 15
03-13-2012, 12:38 PM
We can't even give our enemy faction BOFFs our own side uniforms. I'd like to give my Gorn and Orion Females a Starfleet uniform. Same probably goes for KDF side.

Also, am I crazy or have I really seen Orion females with their metal bikini with no loin cloth in front and back? Or is it only like that?
Lt. Commander
# 16
03-19-2012, 04:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockMax View Post
We can't even give our enemy faction BOFFs our own side uniforms. I'd like to give my Gorn and Orion Females a Starfleet uniform. Same probably goes for KDF side.

Also, am I crazy or have I really seen Orion females with their metal bikini with no loin cloth in front and back? Or is it only like that?
Nothing wrong with the Orion enemy faction uniform...

And if I could disable the loincloth on mine I would. The tailor wouldn't let me last time i tried, and that was a while ago, before F2P.
Lt. Commander
# 17
03-20-2012, 08:03 AM
Quote:
Huh? This is insanity. Well now I can at least stop grinding diplomacy XP

Seriously, this cannot be that hard to do. It's not like e.g. Orions use totally different body models than Starfleet races, and Starfleet Klingons can use SF uniforms, too.

It also is quite stupid, when an Orion joins Starfleet, why the hell wouldn't he wear the uniform?
Lt. Commander
# 18
03-20-2012, 12:57 PM
Quote:

Aw man, and here I wanted a Gorn Boff in a Wrath of Khan uniform, that would've been awesome!
Lt. Commander
# 19
03-22-2012, 03:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RiderFourze
I dont mind that I cant change my Jem'hadar's outfit, but I would like to give him a starfleet combadge
Yeah, if they're not going to give us full uniform customization, I would *at least* like to give my crew the same combadge to show *some* kind of uniformity. Even Kes and Neelix (for example), who didn't have Star Fleet uniforms wore Voyager's combadges.