Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 21
03-12-2012, 07:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gibbon1182 View Post
So anybody has has the Odyssey already will not get that bridge or will they? I've checked in the customization area and the Odyssey bridge is still the same as before.
The FREE Odyssey will not get the new +1 Odyssey bridge, per Geko's commentary.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 22
03-12-2012, 07:28 AM
Awwwwwr. That sucks.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 23
03-12-2012, 07:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gibbon1182 View Post
Awwwwwr. That sucks.
So will the overwhelming number of Odyssey class ships saturating the game very soon.

Seriously - I'm not a betting man, but I'd say that it's safe to say that, come next weekend, you warp into spacedock and Odyssey's will be everywhere.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 24
03-12-2012, 07:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by reyan01
So will the overwhelming number of Odyssey class ships saturating the game very soon.

Seriously - I'm not a betting man, but I'd say that it's safe to say that, come next weekend, you warp into spacedock and Odyssey's will be everywhere.
Yeah that will certainly be true lol. I'm going to stick with my Excelsior Retrofit as it is quite a powerful ship.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 25
03-12-2012, 07:51 AM
Loving my Defiant. As much as I like my Cruisers, my Defiant is my bread and butter.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 26
03-12-2012, 08:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by superchum View Post
The FREE Odyssey will not get the new +1 Odyssey bridge, per Geko's commentary.
I would happily pay for 'faction neutral' bridges...
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 27
03-12-2012, 10:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatBriton
I would happily pay for 'faction neutral' bridges...
That's a cool idea. That would solve my Garumba problem. It has a KDF bridge, but is a Nausicaan ship.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 28 I found 1 flaw
03-13-2012, 02:32 PM
Has anyone noticed something (or lack of it), where is the lucky ship plaque???
A bridge isn't a bridge without its plaque!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 29
03-13-2012, 03:50 PM
Bridge unusable on other ships= bad idea.

I don't want the Odyssey. I'm not gonna buy it. I would buy the bridge, but the lack of customization is really dumb.

sell the bridge.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 30
03-13-2012, 04:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarksunG View Post
Bridge unusable on other ships= bad idea.

I don't want the Odyssey. I'm not gonna buy it. I would buy the bridge, but the lack of customization is really dumb.

sell the bridge.
This right here.

I would have bought the Odyssey, just to have the bridge and put it on another ship.

But, since you can only use the bridge on the Odyssey, and not on any other ship, it would be a waste for me.

Why, oh why, did they have to tie such an awesome, beautiful bridge, to such a horrid, ugly, unplayable ship?
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:24 AM.