Lt. Commander
# 11
03-13-2012, 09:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by C_Carmichael View Post
Major Win = J-man return to the studio. (Yes, I know, it was just a visit)

Major Fail = Odyssey Bridge is hardcoded to the Odyssey only. Not useable on other ships.

That bridge is the sole redeeming quality of the Odyssey that would have made it purchaseable for me, so as to use the bridge on another ship. In all frankness I hate the Odyssey. It's way too big for my tastes, the neck portion looks strange, and it's just a whale of a ship. But the bridge, was awesome.

Oh well, guess I don't need to get any C-Points for that now.

When might we start seeing some mid-size and small ships at Tier 5 that follow the more conventional Starfleet design? (Saucer, Primary Hull, 2 Nacelles) instead of all the ships either being super cruisers that turn like tree sap in winter, or odd ball ships that look like fighter jets, submarines or just about anything but a Starfleet ship?
I will start looking into seeing what tasty bits I can get regarding future ship designs. Thanks for watching.
Lt. Commander
# 12
03-13-2012, 10:12 PM
No one mentioned the forced decloaking issue? Bummer.
Lt. Commander
# 13
03-13-2012, 10:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zanshi View Post
No one mentioned the forced decloaking issue? Bummer.
We at stoked are still looking into that issue and we will be presenting our findings this week to cryptic. Stay tuned for the results
Lt. Commander
# 14
03-14-2012, 04:10 AM
Is it just me or does Captain Geko give us the finger at 32:12 when speaking about pvp feedback on tribble? Extended thumb, bent index, extended middle finger. I find Micro-expressions and body language are fascinating to observe even if they are just subliminal. Then again, maybe his face is just super itchy. I'm sure that has to be it. We all know everyone at Cryptic simply loves the pvpers in this community right along with their pvp feedback.
Lt. Commander
# 15
03-14-2012, 07:00 AM
Likin the way STO is going back to its roots.
Lt. Commander
# 16
03-14-2012, 07:38 AM
Lovely episode, with both Jman and Al on. Loved getting all the info from both of them.

Whenever your passing on suggestions (assuming no one a cryptic reads this), tell them it would be cool to sell the Odyssey/Bortasqu bridges in some sort of pack.

Also about the bridge, can anyone say if there is a shuttle operating boff on the odyssey bridge, assuming that transporter pad actually works?
Lt. Commander
# 17
03-14-2012, 10:50 AM
I particularly like Captain Geko's saucer separations FX sounds.

"... booop..."
"... boooooooop..."
"... boooooooooooop..."
Lt. Commander
# 18
03-15-2012, 08:01 PM
Nice episode, but WE NEED MORE FOUNDRY ASSETS!

There are only two Terran Empire ships, and they're labelled "Fek'Ihri Dreadnought" and "Federation Battleship".