Go Back   Star Trek Online > Test Servers > Tribble - Announcements and Release Notes
Login

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
We will be bringing the Tribble server down for maintenance to apply a new update.
ST.17.20120312a.6

General:
  • The ship name now properly updates on the status screen after renaming the Odyssey Advanced Cruiser.
  • Updated tooltips for all of the following Tactical consoles, to revert previous update seen only on Tribble:
    • Warhead Yield Chamber
    • Variable Geometry Detonators
    • Prefire Chamber
    • Directed Energy Distribution Manifold
  • Repaired white texture issues on the Odyssey Advanced Cruiser and Bortasqu’.
  • Adjusted camera position for the Bortasqu’ warp out cut scene.
  • Updated the camera to make closer viewing of large ships possible.
  • Work Bee powers are now affected by the player’s skill levels.
  • Subspace Snare can no longer be used while cloaked.
  • Resolved an issue where it would become impossible to click the buttons in the C-Store if the window was stretched too wide.
  • Your away team no longer tries to join you when visiting the bridge on the Bortasqu’.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
03-14-2012, 04:11 PM
Any word on if the command variant of the bortaSqu' will have the consoles set to where we are 4 eng / 2 sci / 4 tac in this build?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
03-14-2012, 04:19 PM
Still no change to sensor analysis, huh.

Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
03-14-2012, 04:37 PM
I agree, sensor analysis needs to be either removed or nerfed.....

Sensor Analysis is suppose to give Science ships a leg up in dps since they have less weapon slots. It helps science ships solo PVE missions a lot....

CaptainGecko mentions in his recent STOked interview "He doesn't want to devalue existing ships"

IMO this devalues other Cruisers and possible Science ships.....
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
03-14-2012, 04:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy_Blade
I agree, sensor analysis needs to be either removed or nerfed.....

Sensor Analysis is suppose to give Science ships a leg up in dps since they have less weapon slots. It helps science ships solo PVE missions a lot....

CaptainGecko mentions in his recent STOked interview "He doesn't want to devalue existing ships"

IMO this devalues other Cruisers and possible Science ships.....
In the immortal words of Phil Hartman, as Ed McMahon, "You are correct, Sir!"
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
03-14-2012, 04:40 PM
the camera zoom is no closer then it was in the last patch on tribble.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
03-14-2012, 05:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solsticewolf View Post
the camera zoom is no closer then it was in the last patch on tribble.
Except it is.

Before you could not zoom so the end of the nacelles of the Odyssey were off screen, now you can zoom to the point were the end of the nacelles of the Odyssey are off screen.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
03-14-2012, 05:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by P-A-T-H-F-I-N-D-E-R
Any word on if the command variant of the bortaSqu' will have the consoles set to where we are 4 eng / 2 sci / 4 tac in this build?
Confirmed. 424
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
03-14-2012, 05:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by f2pdrakron
Except it is.

Before you could not zoom so the end of the nacelles of the Odyssey were off screen, now you can zoom to the point were the end of the nacelles of the Odyssey are off screen.
I see that now, after rechecking
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
03-14-2012, 07:16 PM
SA really isn't an issue if the consoles are adjusted on those ships, which seems to be the case. Keep in mind that the two ships with SA are suppose to be Science based.


424 should be a better balance than 415, but I really wouldn't mind seeing it at 433 myself. Mostly because I was only using 4 of the 5 for actual tactical consoles. The fifth slot was the Borg console, which can just be moved into Sci.


Gonna have to run some tests.

If you pulled SA from those two ships, you can expect to see sales drop as it is one of the selling points.

Lastest parsing puts the Command Bortasqu in line with the 2yr version if you run 3 tact consoles.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:02 AM.