Lt. Commander
I was just checking all the prices and I went over to the USS Tomlinson, but no window popped up so I could see the [Borg] Weapons ....

Does this means we have no place to buy these anymore .... They use to be available for "Marks of Valor" ...

Are these going to be put back into the game?

Thanks!
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-18-2011, 10:54 PM
[Borg] weapons will be available through alternative methods with the revamp of the STFs.
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-18-2011, 11:24 PM
Not to step on a dev's toes, but I believe I saw [borg] weapons on ESD, with the STF vendors.
Lt. Commander
# 4
10-19-2011, 12:47 AM
There's a vendor/vendors by the fountain at ESD. Of course you have to have borg components to get them now (not marks of valor).
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-14-2012, 05:54 PM
I've been searching all over, but can't seem to locate the Klingon Bat'leth Mk X [CritD] [CrtH] [Borg] on any of the vendors. It obviously was removed from the U.S.S.Tomlinson when the STFs were revamped.

Anyone know where it's sold now (I know it's reqesitioned from borg bits)?

ps: sorry to necro an old thread, but it seemed no worse than starting a new one. I've just returned to the game.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-14-2012, 06:05 PM
Everybody, clear the room! There is a Zombie! Time to get out the Zombie Split Beam Rifle Mk XVI [Necro] [Rules]!

Remember to open a new thread when a thread has not had any posts in the last 30 days

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Closed Thread