Lt. Commander
Hello there! Had a quick question for folks,

I recently linked my Cryptic account with a PWI one, for ease of use should(God forbid) I ever choose to play another PWI game and because I was told I can get more Zen/CPoints for my buck if I had a PWI account. However, now I have a question- If I am buying as a linked account, through the PWI site, will the Zen be available when I log into STO with my usual Cryptic ID and password? Or do I need to start logging into the client with my PWI account name?

Thanks,
~ Remissus
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-15-2012, 04:57 PM
If you linked accounts, your old Cryptic ID and Password are now invalid. You need to use your PWE account and password, (and select PWE for account type on the launcher)

Note, due to the Zen -> C-Points conversion ratio, the costs for C-Points are exactly the same as a Cryptic account. You will only get a better exchange when PWE is having a 'sale' on Zen...
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-15-2012, 04:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grouchy.Otaku
If you linked accounts, your old Cryptic ID and Password are now invalid. You need to use your PWE account and password, (and select PWE for account type on the launcher)

Note, due to the Zen -> C-Points conversion ratio, the costs for C-Points are exactly the same as a Cryptic account. You will only get a better exchange when PWE is having a 'sale' on Zen...
Okay! Thanks for the reply, I appreciate the clarification.