Lt. Commander
# 11
03-14-2012, 10:35 AM
I wish to say thank you as well. Growing up with Trek, I really enjoy being able to recreate all those memories as kid just wishing I could experience it. Bravo on a job well done!

J
Lt. Commander
# 12
03-15-2012, 04:01 PM
Hell, I'll pile on. I've played a lot of ST video games, from the old sit-down arcade game, toStar Trek: 25th Anniversary & Judgement Rites on my old Apple Macintosh Performa, to the Star Trek Starship Creator.

And STO is the only one that really feels like it's more than just a flight sim with a Star Trek skin. There's a real galaxy out there to explore, and as an MMO, plenty of people to interact with. Continuing the classic ST story is just icing on the cake. Keep it up!
Lt. Commander
# 13
03-16-2012, 01:32 AM
I having seen TOS in its original airing and its evolution over the last 40 years am sure that Roddenberry would be extremely gratified to see all of its creative potentially being played out in STO. Kudios for having developed both creative content and a rock solid gaming environment over the last 2 years.

Of course my wife has other things to say.
Lt. Commander
# 14
03-16-2012, 04:05 AM
thank you from bottom of my heat too I now nknow I am going to buy a lifetime just to suport the community and probably buy the new ships.
-Spells