Lt. Commander
Last time I opened one of my unfinished projects, I got a warning message I didn't expect, that I had too many maps in the project. Looking through my map list, it turned out that several test maps I had created and deleted in a previous Foundry session had somehow reappeared in my project (or, more likely, were never truly deleted in the first place), and that's what was putting me over the limit.

Has anyone else been having this problem, of being unable to get rid of unwanted maps?
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-17-2012, 09:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCC-89471 View Post
Last time I opened one of my unfinished projects, I got a warning message I didn't expect, that I had too many maps in the project. Looking through my map list, it turned out that several test maps I had created and deleted in a previous Foundry session had somehow reappeared in my project (or, more likely, were never truly deleted in the first place), and that's what was putting me over the limit.

Has anyone else been having this problem, of being unable to get rid of unwanted maps?
I have this problem all the time. It's a crazy-making bug, and it can potential ruin an entire project if you find yourself constantly deleting maps and then you realize that you accidentally deleted the wrong map. Funny though, somehow it may not reappear like the others do.

I tend to use one slot just to create and delete maps, until I know exactly which maps I want to use.