Lt. Commander
I am just learning the game and wish to find a relaxed, casual group of mature players who are not raid/pvp obsessed and just play the game for fun and to socialize. My Characters name is Varin@doyle1202 to contact me. Play the federation side.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-09-2012, 07:34 PM
I think you should join the United Britannian Fleet. I am restarting the fleet. So, I have need for people in command and not in command. We should talk about what I have to offer. I think you will like the UBF once you join
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-09-2012, 10:00 PM
I think you are looking for the TOS Veterans Fleet. We are a mature (+30) casual Fleet that is here for the social side of the game. Sure we have PvP and STF running people that I join in and do one of each a week but there are also the other 2/3s that are doing missions together, or just hanging out doing their own thing.

We have no rules (other than a code of conduct and the 30 year rule) and no bosses and nothing is mandatory. The 5 member advisory Council helps to make sure the fleet is going in the original Fleet direction.

Please take a moment to check out our website by clicking on my signature image and you will see a what the Veterans are all about. There are lots of fleets out there but very few that are actually mature and casual and good old fashioned Star Trek fans.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-10-2012, 07:29 PM
Here's the deal. The {UFP} has all types of players. We have fanatics, we have casual players, we have everything in between. What we don't have.... is you. Check us out by clicking my siggy banner. I think you'll be glad you did. Tell 'em Stormy sent ya.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-11-2012, 02:00 PM
Hi there we are a small fleet and growing. We currently have over 40 players and most are on daily. We have mature players and are very sociable and enjoy working together. If you're interested drop us a line!

You can contact us via our forums, website, or in game chat channel.

Forums
website

or type in game:

/channel_join tftfsto
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-11-2012, 04:26 PM
Why on earth do you need my cell phone number to register on your website?

Sorry, you looked like a fun group, but PASS.

-Smut

Quote:
Originally Posted by John_Masters
Hi there we are a small fleet and growing. We currently have over 40 players and most are on daily. We have mature players and are very sociable and enjoy working together. If you're interested drop us a line!

You can contact us via our forums, website, or in game chat channel.

Forums
website

or type in game:

/channel_join tftfsto
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-16-2012, 08:47 PM
U.N.I.T. is looking for new players. For more info visit http://j.mp/unitfleet
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-17-2012, 07:44 AM
Beam here, set quardenants for

Federation Fleet...
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-17-2012, 03:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merlin86
I think you should join the United Britannian Fleet. I am restarting the fleet. So, I have need for people in command and not in command. We should talk about what I have to offer. I think you will like the UBF once you join
Hi Doyle, I was looking for the same thing you are and joined Merlins UBF. Its a lot of fun, laid back, and works for whatever game play style you wish. Its a really great group of guys and there is a roll for everyone from casual PVE play to serious PVP. Drop Merlin or myself a line if you're interested.
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-17-2012, 06:49 PM
Gemini Fleet Command is casual Fleet which can help people in STF's and getting down the techniques and tactics.

We also have a mature forum that provides lots of information and an optional forum roleplay.

We are currently rebuilding after F2P and are looking for active players to take roles within the fleet.

Our forums are at http://www.geminifleetcommand.com

or you can hit me up @Aussie1

Cheers
Aussie