Lt. Commander
I hope the game developers see this,so its worth a try.
Why is there not an easy mode,as well as the normal and elite?????
The normal mode in alot of the missions are extremely hard and difficult to do,so how about any easy mode????
Can anyone tell me who to write to,about all this?
I get so hacked off with the silly FAQ replies that i get on my email.
It would be nice to get some info from an actual game developer or someone high up who knows what they are doing.
Also it would be nice if there was an easier way to get a X11 requisition.
At the moment,this is virtually impossible to do,as the elite missions are impossible to do.
I do wonder if the developers in perfectworld.com, are aware that some are finding the missions difficult?
I know its not just me.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-18-2012, 09:49 AM
Teamwork = Win

"Normal" is pretty darn easy. It all has to do with the team and IF they decide to work together and listen.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-18-2012, 09:50 AM
I do all my missions on elite setting and they are far too easy.

I would ask them to add in at least two more harder difficulty levels before considering a new easier one.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-18-2012, 09:51 AM
There are hard missions in the game that are not Elite STF? That is news to me as I have never had a problem with any of the PvE missions being too hard.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-18-2012, 09:55 AM
Are you referring to standard missions on "normal" like rescue SS Azura?

Or are you referring to STFs on "normal" like Infected?

STFs are purposely designed to be more difficult and require a team to complete. STFs can be failed.. Unlike most all standard missions. I can easily solo most all standard missions in the game, while I can not solo an STF.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-18-2012, 10:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaz200565
I hope the game developers see this,so its worth a try.
Why is there not an easy mode,as well as the normal and elite?????
The normal mode in alot of the missions are extremely hard and difficult to do,so how about any easy mode????
Can anyone tell me who to write to,about all this?
I get so hacked off with the silly FAQ replies that i get on my email.
It would be nice to get some info from an actual game developer or someone high up who knows what they are doing.
Also it would be nice if there was an easier way to get a X11 requisition.
At the moment,this is virtually impossible to do,as the elite missions are impossible to do.
I do wonder if the developers in perfectworld.com, are aware that some are finding the missions difficult?
I know its not just me.
... Normal IS easy mode. Advanced and Elite were added for folks that wanted pve to last a little longer. The devs aren't going to tell you how to play, that is what all the player guides and info sites are for. You're trying to get mark 12 stuff? Well Mk12 stuff is supposed to be hard to get, you don't need it, stick with mk 11.

At first I thought you were talking about the regular missions, then I realized it was STFs, just don't do elites if you can't handle them, or until you read the guides explaining exactly what to do.