Lt. Commander
# 11
03-18-2012, 02:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vespya
Win a pugged arena match for the first time today, called the targets despite still being fairly clueless about pvp, managed to get the team to stick *fairly* close together, about to celebrate having successfully adopted a lot of the great advice I've been getting from various members of OPVP in the channel as it definitely led to the win, about to thank people in the OPVP chat and...

*crash*

So I'll say thanks here instead, to the people that have patiently over the last few days been helping me get to grips with real, non-kerrat pvp with great advice and tip - Thank you, you all rock!.

Udat@vespya
If your looking for a fleet that PvP's we got a few on here that are looking for new members. You sound motivated. I myself wouldnt mind having someone who likes to step to the plate in my fleet, regardless of experience
Lt. Commander
# 12
03-18-2012, 02:59 PM
Quote:
Will the intentional Field Generator stacking make people stop complaining about FAW?
No, FAW is bugged, field generator stacking is intended and going to be rebalanced in the future.
Ah this is good to know, its nothing to do with the fact my jem ship has one science console ohh no.
Lt. Commander
# 13
03-18-2012, 03:02 PM
work faster cryptic. My moms basement only has so many activities for me to do down here!!
Lt. Commander
# 14
03-18-2012, 03:02 PM
I think of tet glider as being similar to the bifrost from Thor.
Lt. Commander
I want to turn these server crash parties into some kind of drinking game! I'm just not creative or motivated enough to do so, soooooooooooooooooooooooo I'll just say...

Bottoms up!
Lt. Commander
# 16
03-18-2012, 03:15 PM
i was thinking of a new manuever called "Evasive pattern Shon Six" Where you just sit there and get shot up
Lt. Commander
# 17
03-18-2012, 03:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveHale View Post
I want to turn these server crash parties into some kind of drinking game! I'm just not creative or motivated enough to do so, soooooooooooooooooooooooo I'll just say...

Bottoms up!
You need a game so you can drink?

About the forum PvP...
pew pew pew
Lt. Commander
# 18
03-18-2012, 03:53 PM
Quote:

Bottoms up!

Way ahead of ya man...

PVP Forum Drinking game

Todays Magic words: "QQ" , "Overpowered or OP" , and "Broken"

Every time you read any of the magic words you must consume your drink.
Lt. Commander
# 19
03-18-2012, 03:57 PM
Quote:

Bottoms up!
Still hung over from st. pat's day. Game of Thrones marathon + my couch + pizza = nice nap filled day.
Lt. Commander
# 20
03-18-2012, 04:10 PM
i had time to make a steak dinner. I hope Cryptic is ok. Im getting worried about them.