Lt. Commander
does anyone else think the 500 is a bit much? im dilithium grinding on my tac captain to get two more slots so i can have an eng a sci and a tac, and its quite expensive, maybe like 300 for 2 new character slots would be more reasonable
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-18-2012, 03:31 PM
Actually, I think it is quite cheap compared to the price for things such as bridge officer slots, inventory slots, ship slots, and respec tokens.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-18-2012, 03:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakarak
Actually, I think it is quite cheap compared to the price for things such as bridge officer slots, inventory slots, ship slots, and respec tokens.
well thats a point, but its still a pain in the *** to save up enough dilithium to get c points lol
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-18-2012, 03:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xixboneheadxix
well thats a point, but its still a pain in the *** to save up enough dilithium to get c points lol
That is done on purpose. The game is free for silver players. If it were easy to earn diliithium then the game would not make any money.

The developers a purposefully giving you the choice of either spending a lot of time in the game to get your c-store items or spending a lot of money. They game is profitable because a lot of people have more money than time.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-18-2012, 03:45 PM
you can get 500 cp it will probably take a few days, assuming your working off a few characters doing daily dil grind to 8k and refine then convert, around 20-30k a day, around 100c points, so 4-5 days.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-18-2012, 03:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakarak
That is done on purpose. The game is free for silver players. If it were easy to earn diliithium then the game would not make any money.

The developers a purposefully giving you the choice of either spending a lot of time in the game to get your c-store items or spending a lot of money. They game is profitable because a lot of people have more money than time.
this is true, however limiting a player to only one fed character at the start is discouraging im a lot more likely to spend my money on multiple characters i started with rather then buying the characters then spending more money on them
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-18-2012, 03:57 PM
Funcoms Age of Conan Character Slots cost 1800 F-Points each, for one slot. That's $15 a character slot.

STO's is 500 CP for 2 Slots. That's $6.25 or $3.13 each.

So I would say STO's is a nice deal.