Lt. Commander
# 1 C store help >_<
03-17-2012, 04:10 AM
hay ive bout the caitain and trill and the borg tribble before. i can still buy the klingon character but not the borg character anymore. this happend after i bout the caitain character. and ive bout the borg tribble before but i cant find it now on any of my other characters not in the legacy or anything! i cant finds it anywere! is anyone else having these problems??????
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-17-2012, 06:23 AM
their isn't a playable borg character in the c-store (as far as i can recall), there is a bridge officer though - and according to the text you can only have one borg bridge officer active per character at a time. Also the borg bridge officer is not a "per account" purchase like ships, it seems to be a per character one time purchase. If you wish to have the borg officer on the same character again, you have to dismiss your existing one and buy it again. If you want the borg officer on another character on the same account, then you have to buy it again.

The same is true of Tribble of Borg, and the aenar bridge officer and the caitan bridge officer. They all state quite clearly there is no "legacy/reclaim" functionality.

The playable Caitan, Klingon and Joined Trill character types are per account one off purchases and buying these is giving you the ability to create new characters using these templates.

The answer is always read the text on the item to make sure you are purchasing what you want and you understand the scope/limitations of that purchase. e.g some items are federation locked, some kdf locked and some are open to all factions
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-17-2012, 03:53 PM
thanks for reading everything. ill say again. i have bout the borg tribble before on one of my characters BUT NOW its not in the c store PERIOD. i cannot find it at all
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-18-2012, 04:30 PM
so no one can help me? right