Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > The Art of Star Trek Online
Login

Lt. Commander
# 11
03-17-2012, 11:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeilCell View Post
... the KDF armor visuals work and toggle on and off just like Federation armor does.
No, they dont.

I logged in, checked it and yes there is a toggle ... that does nothing, clearly you do not play a KDF character as if you did you would known.
Lt. Commander
# 12
03-18-2012, 01:44 AM
Quote:
You are correct that there are no Kit visuals, but the KDF armor visuals work and toggle on and off just like Federation armor does. This topic is actually a repeat of a thread from almost a year and a half ago. The Devs rather quickly implemented basic armor in about three months from the initial post. Try serching for it. The Devs could also explain this one better than me and lay this issue to rest.
There are no armour visuals on any of my kdf toons.
Lt. Commander
# 13
03-18-2012, 03:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by f2pdrakron
No, they dont.

I logged in, checked it and yes there is a toggle ... that does nothing, clearly you do not play a KDF character as if you did you would known.
I confirm this... I have a Klingon, a Orion and a Alien KDF side... None of them display the armor when visuals enabled.
Lt. Commander
# 14
03-18-2012, 11:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by f2pdrakron
No, they dont.

I have been playing a Joined Trill Tactical officer. I have been using him off and on since May of 2010. The only explination I can give is that you guys are POST F2P KDF players. As to the OP, I support customization of the armor. It is the topic of no armor for KDF characters that should be laid to rest.
Lt. Commander
# 15
03-18-2012, 11:47 AM
Quote:
I have been playing a Joined Trill Tactical officer. I have been using him off and on since May of 2010. The only explination I can give is that you guys are POST F2P KDF players. As to the OP, I support customization of the armor. It is the topic of no armor for KDF characters that should be laid to rest.
Is it working on any other race (in your case, that is)?
I don't have a Joined Trill on the KDF side (I think it's not such a bright idea, I would've preferred Augmented Klingons instead) so I don't know about them but it does not work for me on any of the races I've tried which are Klingon, Liberated Borg Klingon, Gorn and Alien (so my list is not complete).
If it works on the KDF Joined Trill I can only fathom it's because they basically copied that one over from the Fed side.

*EDIT
Addendum: and I think you know several of us from before F2P. *
Lt. Commander
# 16
03-18-2012, 12:51 PM
Quote:
Nope.. Pre-F2P...

and to be blunt... no armor on KDF is a official "feature"...
Lt. Commander
# 17
03-18-2012, 04:45 PM
I will conceed that it does not show on my Orion, nor my Alien KDF Captains. I find it greatly dissapointing that the Devs/Programers would disable a feature they had implemented per player base request.