Lt. Commander
# 11
03-17-2012, 01:25 PM
1 - Devidians - loved the TOS parts, and the "bonnie-kins" episode which was brilliant. Never understood why my ship from the future (with the hologram hiding it) could pound the historic ships to dust in seconds.
2 - Reman/Romulan - some interesting story telling, if not always brilliantly designed missions.
3 - Breen - while I enjoyed some of the missions, and the breen as an enemy, the puzzles were awful and the Deferei a very badly thought out species.
4 - Dominion - should have been brilliant, but the early missions just put me to sleep. As above, hate having to repeat missions to get the full set - they're boring enough doing them with your different toons without having to do them more than once with each toon.
Lt. Commander
# 12 4028 - Loved it
03-17-2012, 06:12 PM
I was going to make a post to congratulate whoever designed 4028 and thank them. I really enjoy it, the graphics were great, I liked the story, the videos were cool. All in all one the most enjoyable so far since I started playing again.
Lt. Commander
# 13
03-17-2012, 09:03 PM
Favorite to Least Favorite:

Cloaked Intentions: I don't think I've ever had so much fun playing a video game. The story was gripping, the voiceovers and environments were outstanding, and that battle with Sela at the end was simply epic.

The 2800: the best part of this one was the environments, which were awesome the whole way through - Bajor, Facility 4028, and the exterior of DS9 were just brilliant. The story was interesting (I like Kar'ukan's rebellion against the Founders, which I would have expected to happen at least once in DS9), and the voiceovers were pretty good.

The Devidians: I liked it, but something just didn't click for me. Not sure what was wrong.

The Breen: this one didn't feel like an epic quest the way the others did. I guess since this was the first FE series Cryptic deserves a break, but it just felt like an average storyline mission. One of the older ones.
Lt. Commander
# 14
03-18-2012, 03:32 PM
I liked the Space Walk, that was class, the rest of that series though was totally awful and very very buggy.
I guess we cant expect much better with FTP, its only going to get worse lol!
Lt. Commander
# 15
03-18-2012, 04:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fewzz View Post
I liked the Space Walk, that was class, the rest of that series though was totally awful and very very buggy.
I guess we cant expect much better with FTP, its only going to get worse lol!
Sadly. You get what you pay for.