Lt. Commander
# 21
02-27-2012, 02:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Age01 View Post
The best way to get to ESD is to beam down to the Acasemy then up to ESD takes me secs.
I don't why they do't have this set up like the Klingons with the City of San Francisco as being the where the Fed council meets a lot like the First city on Q'ronos sp.
For me its not the spacedock itself its the system. As soon as i enter sol system or try to it will churn on the loading screen. Usually i actually have to shut the game down and go back in .. set graphics to Low and try again and tada right in in seconds.

But that is good info if i have problems loading the actual dock
Lt. Commander
# 22
02-27-2012, 04:26 PM
One of the first things I did was completely uninstall the game and update my video drivers. Switched between Direct X options. Nothing made a difference. I have the same exact problem on my laptop which I did nothing to. My desktop has an ATI card and my laptop an Nvidia card.
Lt. Commander
# 23
02-27-2012, 04:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberPenguin73 View Post
One of the first things I did was completely uninstall the game and update my video drivers. Switched between Direct X options. Nothing made a difference. I have the same exact problem on my laptop which I did nothing to. My desktop has an ATI card and my laptop an Nvidia card.
Chances are the issues is latency-based, if it is then fixing the issue would be problematic at best.
Lt. Commander
# 24
03-18-2012, 11:07 PM
A possible work-around is to first beam to Earth and then to ESD. Never had the problem in DS9 so no ideas there.