Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
Sorry I didn't write down the ticket number, but I've found that yesterday, when I tried to trade in a spare Common Borg Shield for some Dilithium, it instead used my spare EDCs instead. Since I thought it just didn't work, since the Borg Shield was in my inventory, I picked the Borg Shield option to convert again... and once more... it didn't disappear.

1 more time, and it FINALLY disappears. And then I had 2048 more Dilithium than I thought, because the conversion had grabbed 10 EDCs and converted them instead into Dilithium. Now I can't buy the stuff I was going to with the 20 EDCs I lost.

I didn't realize this happened to me on a previous Toon I had this same thing occur, where I lost EDCs even though I'd selected to convert Common Borg gear into Dilithium instead.

Something's wrong... That's all I know.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-16-2012, 01:27 PM
Are you sure it was the borg shield option? If you have EDC's then the coversion will light up for more than one choice depending on what you have in your inventory.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-16-2012, 02:55 PM
Yes, I had selected the Common Borg Shield option. I actually selected it multiple times, since it didn't seem to do anything when I tried to exchange it.

So yeah, it converted my EDCs and only after it had gone through them in sets of 10, would it convert the Borg Shield.

I was saving those EDCs for some Omega set items, so I was pretty sure I selected what I did. A GM could test it on their own, or someone. It's annoying, and this is the second time I've had it happen to me. So it's gotta be a bug.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-18-2012, 05:29 AM
hmm never had that happen.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-19-2012, 06:03 AM
I don't know. Maybe I did mess up. I just didn't think I did.

Wish there was an option to abort a sale within 7 minutes (just a generic amount of time), for a refund. But yeah, maybe I just messed up. Maybe it's a bug.