03-15-2012, 09:25 PM
no its blocked in hash marks
Lt. Commander
# 12
03-15-2012, 10:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerayu
no its blocked in hash marks
Nope I could see my own payment detail when I click manage then edit payment method.

Well but it is PW account not Cryptic's
Lt. Commander
# 13
03-15-2012, 10:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by discovery7810
Nope I could see my own payment detail when I click manage then edit payment method.

Well but it is PW account not Cryptic's
Well I consider it compromised then.

Best defence for anyone - use paypal, not direct credit payment. You have to login to paypal for each and every transaction, and that is a big added layer of security in case a PWE account is compromised.
Lt. Commander
# 14
03-15-2012, 10:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by carmenara

Best defence for anyone - use paypal, not direct credit payment. You have to login to paypal for each and every transaction, and that is a big added layer of security in case a PWE account is compromised.
Or use credit payment then deleting the info right away. It's really stupid for PW not to provide the option for not saving our credit information. Steam gave us that option you know.
Lt. Commander
# 15
03-16-2012, 02:39 AM
Have to say the VISA/Mastercard deal with the enter such and such letters/digits from password to buy online is a REALLY good idea. With all hope if mine ever became compromised this would stump them!
Lt. Commander
# 16
03-16-2012, 02:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by carmenara

Hasn't Paypal been hacked into before? I know their Twitter account was hacked.
Lt. Commander
# 17
03-16-2012, 07:57 AM
I deleted my credit card information from my CRYPTIC account because of how the company handles things and their Shady practices. Then a week later, the card information was put back on even though I haven't bought anything so I had to delete it again.

I no longer trust this or PWE with credit card information.
Lt. Commander
# 18
03-19-2012, 07:35 AM
Everyone should make sure to delete this card information before the inevitable PWE/Cryptic account merge.