Lt. Commander
# 1 Looking for Fleet
03-14-2012, 11:04 AM
It is nice to meet you all.

My name is Huo, Captain of the Morrslieb IV. I am currently looking for a reliable fleet to aid and be aided by. I am a seasoned Captain with experience in many forms of enemy contact.

If anyone is intrested in recruiting me, please send me a message.

With kind regards, Captain Huo
Lt. Commander
# 2 phaser lights....nice
03-14-2012, 11:15 AM
Hi I'm uknowhoo leader of renegade ships fleet, we are 3 days old and 11 strong and looking for seasoned captains to be at the helm of our fleet. (Were talking agressive promotion here) uknowhoo@colognehoo

Renegadeships.enjin.com
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-14-2012, 11:20 AM
Hey,

since Private Messaging doesn't seem to work for me, I will post my fleet details here.

I am the leader of the Fleet Immortals.

We are still a very young fleet, but we are always looking for people with
experience in STF's or absolute STF newbies.

Our goal is to aid new STF Players with advice, gear and so forth.

If you are interested in joining us and are Level 45+, don't hesitate to add me InGame under the Handle @WarpAway.

~WarpAway
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-14-2012, 01:04 PM
well I would like for you to join the United Britannian Fleet. I am retarting the fleet and have members returning. I do have top level command position open if you want to be high up in a fleet
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-16-2012, 12:51 AM
Hi,
I am James, and I am the first officer of the STO Acadamy fleet.
We pride ourselves on helping our members and the populus of star trek online.
We are a very strong fleet, with well over 180 members, all tightyl knitted together so nobody misses a heartbeat.
We have an excellent wesbite full of guides, hints and tips and a bustling forum.
With an active flag officer roster there is plenty of things going on hosted by a wide variet of people for everyone.
If you are interested, dop me a line at @jstagg and I would be more than happy to have you aboard.

I hope to hear from you soon

James@Jstagg

Admiral, STO Academy
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-16-2012, 01:39 AM
G'Day Mate.

Gemini Fleet command is looking for experienced captains (as well as inexperienced).

We are currently in the process of rejuvenating the fleet as member activity is increasing after F2P.

We are a casual fleet with RP available in our forums if you wish to do that as well.

If you are interested, please contact me @Aussie1 or visit us on our website at www.geminifleetcommand.com

Cheers
Aussie
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-16-2012, 07:37 PM
U. N. I. T. Fleet is looking for new players. For more info visit http://j.mp/unitfleet
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-18-2012, 02:49 PM
Sorry, the server crashed right afetr the STF, so I never could get back to you. Maybe I can catch you later.
Lt. Commander
Good afternoon. I hope you will take a moment and consider the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet. We are a small but great fleet. We are easy going, dedicated and friendly. We all come from different backgrounds and have different ways of doing things, but thatís part of what makes us great.

Anyone in our fleet is happy to help others when needed, in almost any aspect of the game and in some cases RL. We have a fleet TeamSpeak3 server that we use for voice chat not just in-game but also to hang out as well and get to know each other better (not required, just available). Many of us are located on the East Coast and Midwest (USA), Europe and now even parts of the Middle East.

Although I say our fleet is dedicated, we also realize that everyone has lives as well, so when you need to take the time, you don't need to be concerned about losing your position within the fleet due to RL too. We do not discriminate against such things because we understand that sometimes real life issues and problems can take time to resolve, and that some time is needed to sort things out.

So please, think about joining and moving with us into 2410 armed with the best Intel, the most specific and targeted body of knowledge about STO, and a group of Fleet-mates who will be there with you in the crunch.

The Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet

Live Long and Prosper!

If you would like additional information on the [VKF] please donít hesitate to contact me or any of our members.