Lt. Commander
# 821
03-19-2012, 01:05 PM
Perhaps he was talking about the Fleet Birthday... little late if so but hey better late than never.
Lt. Commander
# 822
04-01-2012, 06:11 PM
Its meeting time again be sure you stop in and find out whats new
Lt. Commander
# 823 Moved to a new Starbase
06-02-2012, 08:16 PM
Hey there STO officers...

We're looking for ACTIVE STO players and RP'ers to join into our re-vamped Fleet

If you like to team up with experienced players on STO and/or like to participate in Star Trek RP.... well then head over to the Lotus Fleet.

Here's our new home website: http://lotusfleet.enjin.com/forum
Career Officer
# 824 Wtf???
07-24-2012, 03:51 PM
So now our history of posts has been eliminated along with our Avatars and membership info going back to 2007. This is really messed up.

Anyway... now that of these posts are now all attributed to an "Archived Post" they have all been de-personalized.

So we basically start from scratch again...

Well anyway... we in the Lotus Fleet have three STO activities planned this week.

Follow the link below and join in if you are interested.

http://lotusfleet.enjin.com/events

Last edited by jefftaylor1; 07-24-2012 at 04:17 PM.
Career Officer
# 825
09-07-2012, 09:07 PM
Greetings to all who tread here I am Rear Admiral Jureth and currently I am the commanding officer of Lotus Fleet's Command Division. Lotus fleet is still very much active in STO and we are hard at work on our starbase as we approach completion of Tier II.

Currently the fleet is being directed by Fleet Admiral Jamie Donaldson and our Fleet XO Admiral Kheren and we have numerous active members contributing to the starbase project as well as playing together in game and our fleet starship forum role play is going strong as well!

We hope that if you're interested you'll check us out at lotusfleet.enjin.com and look for some exciting things coming from Lotus Fleet in the near future! Thanks and I'll see you in game and around the fleet!

Last edited by jurreth; 09-08-2012 at 02:18 PM.
Career Officer
# 826
09-11-2012, 05:02 PM
Rear Admiral Jureth here again, Lotus Fleet has completed our Tier II starbase and we are pressing forward. We invite you to join us as we represent the United Federation of Planets on the edges of the frontier!
Rear Admiral Jureth
Senior Retention and Recruitment Officer
Command Division, Lotus Fleet
Career Officer
# 827
12-07-2012, 05:32 PM
Rear Admiral Jureth here again! Sorry to have been away for awhile, but it's been a bit hectic around Lotus Fleet mostly because we've been working on a BRAND NEW WEBSITE! That's right folks, we will be packing up our stuff and moving from our temporary home on Enjin to a new site that will link our play by post RP, fleet forums, and our Academy!

Yes, after about a year on hiatus Lotus Fleet Academy is back online in all its glory, and ready to accept new cadets!

So, with all of the construction dust settling we invite you to join us at www.lotusfleet.org and come see what we are up to. Thanks for your attention and I'll see you in game and around the Fleet!
Rear Admiral Jureth
Career Officer
# 828
12-08-2012, 11:50 AM
As the Tactical and Security Professor at the Lotus Fleet Academy, I cannot wait for new cadets to join us at Lotus Fleet and work through our courses covering STO, Star Trek lore, and role play basics. During your final stretch at the Academy we offer two role play simulations to get you started with our wonderful RP department; the Kobiyashi Maru and a survival simulation. Join us at lotusfleet.org to see what we're all about. I look forward to seeing you in the Academy soon!
Lt. Commander Josh Vincent
Professor of Tactical and Security
Academy Division, Lotus Fleet
Career Officer
# 829
12-22-2012, 02:26 PM
I'm proud to announce that Lotus Fleet Academy has graduated its first cadet since its reopening. Congratulations to Ensign Concor our newest graduate and newest Fleet member!

We're excited to have Ensign Concor aboard and if you are interested in following in his footsteps you can find us at Lotusfleet.org and see what we're all about!
Rear Admiral Jureth
Career Officer
# 830
12-29-2012, 09:00 AM
Lotus Fleet is proud to welcome it's newest cadets: Hera, Sterling, and Mercer!

Welcome cadets and good luck at the Academy!

Interested in joining them? Check us out at lotusfleet.org! Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas, and best wishes to you for a safe, healthy, and happy New Year!
Rear Admiral Jureth