Lt. Commander
# 11
03-19-2012, 10:24 PM
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies . ~Q
Lt. Commander
# 12
03-19-2012, 10:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWE_BranFlakes

P.S. Kuuyi, how are my tweets not official? Lol
To be blunt, because Brandon, they're not on the site, and therefore, can be changed denied and or completely ignored.

A personal twitter account isn't official Cryptic word. Other wise you could find yourselves in some serious issues if a promise was made that you had no authority to make.

Its just like my old Military days, we were drilled " I can neither confirm, nor deny the presence of Nuclear weapons aboard the Vessel. If you want to discuss official matters I would direct you to our Official Public Information Office. Thank you for your concern and support of the US Navy. Have a Great Navy Day"

Never mind we damn well knew when they were aboard.
Lt. Commander
# 13
03-19-2012, 10:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyuui View Post
To be blunt, because Brandon, they're not on the site, and therefore, can be changed denied and or completely ignored.

A personal twitter account isn't official Cryptic word. Other wise you could find yourselves in some serious issues if a promise was made that you had no authority to make.

Its just like my old Military days, we were drilled " I can neither confirm, nor deny the presence of Nuclear weapons aboard the Vessel. If you want to discuss official matters I would direct you to our Official Public Information Office. Thank you for your concern and support of the US Navy. Have a Great Navy Day"

Never mind we damn well knew when they were aboard.
Very astute. Very astute indeed.
Lt. Commander
# 14
03-19-2012, 10:35 PM
Quote:
Al Rivera ‏ @CaptainGeko - Twitter

We played the first playable version of a brand new Klingon episode today. It was sweet! Lots if new fun gameplay and Klingon bad-assery.
I hope it has something to do with this! Been looking forward to something... anything for the KDF.

Otherwise, D'Angelo considered the release of Nanopulse Melee Weapons to be 'new content' so not going to get excited over vague tweets.
Lt. Commander
# 15
03-19-2012, 10:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirror-Master
I hope it has something to do with this! Been looking forward to something... anything for the KDF.

Otherwise, D'Angelo considered the release of Nanopulse Melee Weapons to be 'new content' so not going to get excited over vague tweets.
Yes, D'Angelo DID consider the release of nanopulse weapons to be 'new content.' He has stated, for the record, that he considers additions to the C-Store and other minor fluff updates to be 'content.'

Though how this relates to the subject of the most universally-loathed STO columnist getting a freebie content tour, I'm not sure.
Lt. Commander
# 16
03-19-2012, 10:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenjaminMaxwell View Post
Very astute. Very astute indeed.
Thank you.

Oddly, my current Job requires me to talk, and deal with people who can make the most hostile person here look like a kindergarten temper tantrum. I do my utmost best to ensure I NEVER make them a promise I can't keep, My very life could count on it. I think it jades me to the forums some times because I'm expose to much more vitriol and emotion than most folks. It also has an effect on my dealings with, problematic, for lack of a diplomatic term, Companies, policies and procedures.
Lt. Commander
# 17
03-19-2012, 10:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWE_BranFlakes
Just going to leave this here: https://twitter.com/pwe_branflakes/s...57282685022208

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
she must be trying out the new chance boxes!
Lt. Commander
# 18
03-19-2012, 10:49 PM
"kirian_darkstar @TerilynnS @crypticstudios did you convince them to make "Terilyn Boots" as a costume option?

Terry Shull‏@TerilynnS@kirian_darkstar there has definitely been discussion about the need for more boots."

well there is something.
Lt. Commander
# 19
03-19-2012, 10:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenjaminMaxwell View Post

Though how this relates to the subject of the most universally-loathed STO columnist getting a freebie content tour, I'm not sure.
Well she did say Captain Shon's antennae rock LOL so I'm sure Cryptic is looking to get some good PR out of whatever 'content' they gave her a sneak peek at.
Lt. Commander
# 20
03-19-2012, 11:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirror-Master
Well she did say Captain Shon's antennae rock LOL so I'm sure Cryptic is looking to get some good PR out of whatever 'content' they gave her a sneak peek at.
Ha! You have a point.