Lt. Commander
# 11
03-20-2012, 09:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobayashi Maru
It also needs to have the annoying scrollbar problem fixed. This becomes a major hassle for people who have to sift through hoards of DOff's and BOff's to find the right one. I've overspent on several DOff's not realizing a cheaper alternative was available on the other half of a previous page.
Funnily enough, this is my first purchase on the exchange. I have sold a few items but never bought anything till now, so I have never had this problem
Lt. Commander
# 12
03-20-2012, 09:35 AM
I'd really like a Stack selling option. Like listing 10 of an item at 300 each that way others could buy just one or two or like 10 rather then all or nothing.
Lt. Commander
# 13
03-20-2012, 10:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Digital.Forte View Post
I'd really like a Stack selling option. Like listing 10 of an item at 300 each that way others could buy just one or two or like 10 rather then all or nothing.
Some items like commodities let you do that already.
Lt. Commander
# 14
03-20-2012, 10:52 AM
There needs to be a filter for traits as well as factions.

You should be able to search for a trait or for a DOFF that doesn't have a certain trait.

Should be able to search for a DOFF that has resolve & logical but not stubborn

A warning dialog that the DOFF you are purchasing is not usable for you faction would be good as well.
Lt. Commander
# 15
03-20-2012, 12:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HedgeWood

You should be able to search for a trait or for a DOFF that doesn't have a certain trait.

A warning dialog that the DOFF you are purchasing is not usable for you faction would be good as well.
Speaking of which I like to search by race.
Lt. Commander
# 16
03-20-2012, 12:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cptjames3653
Some items like commodities let you do that already.
So Wait, I can list 50 Med Supplies and sell them for 10 a piece and end up with 500EC in the end? I thought the whole stack was listed for one price.
Lt. Commander
# 17
03-20-2012, 04:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HedgeWood

Yeah that would also be decent. I was looking for a doff with resolve, and it took me bloody ages to find any, and most were roughly 500k each by the time I managed to find them.