Lt. Commander
I rarely use consumable batteries but wondering what non consumable battery abilities that this skill improve?
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-20-2012, 05:15 AM
it increases the time the effect lasts. it can increase the total to 30 seconds per use.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-20-2012, 03:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenkari
it increases the time the effect lasts. it can increase the total to 30 seconds per use.
Ah thanks but the question is does it improve any Bridge officer abilities at all since the description says it does improve non consumable battery.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-20-2012, 03:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by discovery7810
Ah thanks but the question is does it improve any Bridge officer abilities at all since the description says it does improve non consumable battery.
Red Matter Capacitor and Enhanced Plasma Manifold are two non consumable battery powers.

This power does not affect Boff powers only batteries
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-20-2012, 04:51 PM
Aaah but when looking at Boff abilities such as Emergency power to X the description clearly states the affected system is batteries.

It's quite confusing now that that batteries specified in Boff Emergency power to X doesn't have anything to do with batteries skill.

Mr. Spock would tell you it wouldn't be logical if they were not related.

Doh I invested points in that six actually
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-20-2012, 04:55 PM
As far as I understand the skill that effects the boff emergency to x powers is the one that improves your power transfer. Starship Electro-plasma system. Also, any console that improves EPS will then aid those boff abilities as well. This confused me for a while as well (thought the only thing really useful for EPS was when I manual clicked the transfer power from say weapons to shields or for when coming out of full impulse).
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-20-2012, 06:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hasafras
As far as I understand the skill that effects the boff emergency to x powers is the one that improves your power transfer. Starship Electro-plasma system. Also, any console that improves EPS will then aid those boff abilities as well. This confused me for a while as well (thought the only thing really useful for EPS was when I manual clicked the transfer power from say weapons to shields or for when coming out of full impulse).
Oh I understand that but surely Emergency power to X clearly states it's part of batteries system.

Thus it implies that it is ALSO affected by batteries skill while it seems it doesn't.

Hmm bad design/choice of word I must say.