Lt. Commander
Quote:
Literary Challenge #15 : Temporal Soundings
This is the comments thread for Literary Challenge #15 : Temporal Soundings.
We also have an Index of previous challenges HERE.

Feel free to link directly to the entry you are commenting on. And please remember: we're not here to tear each other up. Do not troll your fellow Captains, give feedback! Let the others know what you liked and disliked. Maybe they can even go back then and tweak their entries!

Let's get those creative juices flowing!
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-20-2012, 07:22 PM
ill have to sleep on this one.

-edit- im in a creative mood so i will see how much i can get done
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-21-2012, 05:35 PM
Managed to get my story in a lot sooner this time. Hopefully it's enjoyable.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-23-2012, 09:03 PM
I've posted a two-parter called Snared. I hope everyone enjoys it.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-24-2012, 06:52 AM
This actually looks like a fun little idea.

I actually have an idea I can use for something like this. I'll need to take a few days to actually get it written.

Two questions, though, Bran:
  1. Can the Science Officer in question actually be a Cadet, out on a Field Training Cruise? The Captain I'm thinking using of is an Academy Instructor who prefers training her students in the field.
  2. Once I finish writing it, but before I post it, would it be okay if I sent it to you for review, make sure that it fits within the Forum Guidelines? And if the answer is yes, how do you want me to reach you?

I look forward to participating in this challenge.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-24-2012, 11:59 AM
I hope mine was enjoyable to read.
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-27-2012, 06:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiraYamato

I actually have an idea I can use for something like this. I'll need to take a few days to actually get it written.

1. Can the Science Officer in question actually be a Cadet, out on a Field Training Cruise? The Captain I'm thinking using of is an Academy Instructor who prefers training her students in the field.
  2. Once I finish writing it, but before I post it, would it be okay if I sent it to you for review, make sure that it fits within the Forum Guidelines? And if the answer is yes, how do you want me to reach you?

Haven't quite gotten started yet, but I'm still planning to participate in this challenge.

I'd still like an answer to my questions, though, Bran.
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-27-2012, 08:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiraYamato

As mentioned in the rules, everything I provide is just a guideline Feel free to go crazy! No need to review because there is no right or wrong entry, write whatever you like.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-27-2012, 08:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWE_BranFlakes
As mentioned in the rules, everything I provide is just a guideline Feel free to go crazy! No need to review because there is no right or wrong entry, write whatever you like.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
*chuckle*

Thanks.

The reason I asked if I could have you review it privately is that I ran afoul of the Forum Guidelines back in Challenge 6. I was informed that my entry contained "Inappropriate Content", and so I had to edit and re-post it.

I'd rather not have the same problem again, which is why I'm asking for a private contact channel.
Lt. Commander
# 10 Gre'en?
03-28-2012, 01:46 PM
Soriedem, I don't understand all the Gre'en in your posts. I see it is the race of the POV character but it's also the name and some kind of slang? I'm kind of confused by how prolific it is.

I want to better understand it, but I am just having a hard time reading through your post with so many references to something that can be so many things. Can you clarify for me: is there some kind of rule of grammar that this species uses that we should know?

EDIT: Also, love the name Purina for the cat-lady.