Lt. Commander
# 21
03-20-2012, 10:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crio_Ijoula
You're right that the Deferi don't seem related to the Borg situation from the Breen feature series. However, the Deferi are tied into the Borg conference due to the periodic Borg invasion of Defera events.
Not only that, but Ambassador Surah seems to know your character, as if they have met before. The only way that would be possible is if the character has done the Breen series.
Lt. Commander
# 22
03-20-2012, 10:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalon304 View Post
Not only that, but Ambassador Surah seems to know your character, as if they have met before. The only way that would be possible is if the character has done the Breen series.
Not necessarily...
Lt. Commander
# 23
03-20-2012, 11:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroniusRex
[*]The STF stores no longer trade EDCs for Cardassian Lock Boxes.
Am I missing something? Since when does the STF store trade EDCs for Cardassian Lock Boxes?

I guess they mean removing the Mystery (not Cardassian) boxes that YOU trade EDCs for.
Lt. Commander
# 24
03-20-2012, 11:43 PM
Never Mind...

(There's a BUG with some of the Medical Assignments from the Doctor in Sickbay...

If you open the 'Assemble Medical Gear' Assignments (Hypos & such) to just look at them and then close them, when you go back to that UI Screen, those particular Assignments are no longer available even though all ya did was look at them.

Same problem with the Bartender... the 'Pour A Drink' & ' Special Reserve' Assignments become unavailable if ya just look at them.)

Ignore all that...

I just noticed that the assignments go to your Personal DOff Asignment List...

My bad...

I'll be damned.. Nu-Guinan made me Tulaberry Wine..

I think I'm going to be spending WAAAAaaayy to much time in Ten Forward. <chuckle>
Lt. Commander
# 25
03-21-2012, 12:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Intricated View Post
I did forget the mission... but then again, it was hardly enough interaction with the ambassador to have him react the way he does when you speak with him in Quark's. He speaks as if you worked with him more than once.
Lt. Commander
# 26
03-21-2012, 01:42 AM
It is shaky continuity at best. the dialog in the conference clearly mentions every bad thing that happened to the Deferi recently, like the Borg Invasion and the Breen incident.

The only way to fit this in would be at endgame after the Breen series, maybe before the Undine front.

That, or replace the Ambassador with a Romulan in Second Wave, which would probably require way too much reworking of the mission and new dialog to be recorded.
Lt. Commander
# 27
03-21-2012, 01:54 AM
Yes, they should move everything down a bit... there is currently a big gap between the Breen series and the FE that is before it that could allow them to
Lt. Commander
# 28
03-21-2012, 02:47 AM
The odyssey zoom is still not right. if you zoom in all the way from the back it will zoom in so far that all you see are two red lights from the engines and nothing else.

http://i738.photobucket.com/albums/x...1-09-16-49.jpg

I dont know if the mining daily is working yet, but i took it and went to the asteroid field. i put the suit on but it would not let me leave the airlock. i had it activated as it said but i could not continue any further. EDIT - it seems the new suits dont work yet. only the FE suit works.

while the cheap suit is only 100 dilithium, which is fine, the other 3 are stupidly expensive. i dont see any value in the prices other than the colour of the suit. one was 350'000 dilithium, for nothing extra. you could equip an entire ship for that.

I think there should be a visit the bridge button on the personal window. it lets people know there are more assignments in the ship, and it helps to get the button from just the drop down arrow. im sure some people still dont even know there have bridges and interiors so it would give it more exposure.

can we have it so that in combat when our ships release a combat pet like a saucer or in MVAM, that the white box that appears around it is a different colour? its so hard to tell if you pet was destroyed when so many other white boxes for your team mates are flying around.

i did 4 of the smaller assignments like fixing a drink or making a hypo, and it says failure. but while 1 was a total failure the other 3 still gave me some rewards. can the text be changed to 'limited success' or something?

I like the fact that there are still some assignments showing on personal while in space, and its cool to explore your ship for more. i can see it getting a little tedious after a while but thats kind of the sacrifice of wanting more stuff to do in your ship. for the most part i liked it. the assignments in the science room where very nice, good xp and rewards for using up those data samples.

the ultimate goal however is still to be able to dress our crew how we like. some way to change their uniforms would be very good.

might also be a good time to add a tailor to your ship and attach doff tailor assignments. perhaps a chain of missions that rewards new costume pieces like hats or scarfs and things.
Lt. Commander
# 29
03-21-2012, 02:48 AM
The duty officers should be tied to your ranking list for jobs. that way you can assign where you want your bridge staff located. you could even go to the extreme of having your active space doffs man the bridge while ground doffs are in the engineering lab.
Lt. Commander
# 30
03-21-2012, 03:15 AM
Commander Makza's Warzone Mission for Ker'rat does no longer exist. Is this intentional? (The zone works normally, though.)

The Ship interior functionalty is uber-cool! Two minor things, though:
  • Why are officers in my Ready room? Isn't that supposed to be the Captain's private room where he invites people if he wants to see them?
  • It would be cool if the officers I talk to had any resemblance with existing duty officers.