Lt. Commander
# 11
03-20-2012, 10:58 PM
To imagine, you weren't this ruthless before our meeting.. Maybe I did something right after all
Lt. Commander
# 12
03-20-2012, 11:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nador_Ekoor View Post
To imagine, you weren't this ruthless before our meeting.. Maybe I did something right after all
Well lets put it this way - the more non-Cardassians ruin my past RP plots or make unwanted advances to my character/my OOC self, the more efficient, calculative and militant I become.

A few episodes of DS9 Season 1 were also helpful, I admit.

Wait, let's not do the usual Cardassian mistress/slave arguments here, the OP may not like Cardassians
Lt. Commander
# 13
03-20-2012, 11:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by carmenara
Well lets put it this way - the more non-Cardassians ruin my past RP plots or make unwanted advances to my character/my OOC self, the more efficient, calculative and militant I become.

A few episodes of DS9 Season 1 were also helpful, I admit.

Wait, let's not do the usual Cardassian mistress/slave arguments here, the OP may not like Cardassians
No, I wasn't even going there, that was a one day "finally something different" thing...we have gone past that and need to seek out more effective "opportunities".

And Not like Cardassians??? Preposturous!!! I've never heard such a thing, how could anybody not love us compassionate and merciful people that don't get into others business (hint hint Federation)?

And although the Federation and Bajor don't want to admit it, We didn't invade Bajor...we were invited. Also, they never had it so good. look at them now...they're still a poor desert planet.
Lt. Commander
# 14
03-20-2012, 11:27 PM
Quote:
No, I wasn't even going there, that was a one day "finally something different" thing...we have gone past that and need to seek out more effective "opportunities".

And Not like Cardassians??? Preposturous!!! I've never heard such a thing, how could anybody not love us compassionate and merciful people that don't get into others business (hint hint Federation)?

And although the Federation and Bajor don't want to admit it, We didn't invade Bajor...we were invited. Also, they never had it so good. look at them now...they're still a poor desert planet.

Now now my Jevonite partner, let's not rile up the Federations' feelings. You know how much they are hurt by the littlest hint of "poking fun" at the Bajorans! To think a small statement can make or break a diplomatic relationship. I wonder if I am actually dealing with little infants clinging to their mothers...
Lt. Commander
# 15
03-21-2012, 12:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by carmenara
Now now my Jevonite partner, let's not rile up the Federations' feelings. You know how much they are hurt by the littlest hint of "poking fun" at the Bajorans! To think a small statement can make or break a diplomatic relationship. I wonder if I am actually dealing with little infants clinging to their mothers...
Whether they like my comments or not, one thing is certain... it will light fires in what is normally a void in space. If they can't take a poke, without a decent response..they shouldn't be a faction of diplomats.
Lt. Commander
# 16
03-21-2012, 12:44 AM
Quote:
Whether they like my comments or not, one thing is certain... it will light fires in what is normally a void in space. If they can't take a poke, without a decent response..they shouldn't be a faction of diplomats.
Empires, Dominions, Federations... all of these great star-nations exist because they have proved themselves to be masters of whatever challenges over the centuries, or even millenia.

If they can't take a little gentle poke in the ribs now and then, why do they continue to exist?