Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Federation Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
# 21
03-17-2012, 08:39 AM
Hi guys, I am missing my drive also, tried swapping ships but still no slipstream drive. I am VA (50) and as far as I can see I have spent all my skill points...

http://i.imgur.com/8murJ.png

Any ideas what else it could be?

Thanks

B
Lt. Commander
# 22
03-18-2012, 01:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by brimur View Post
Hi guys, I am missing my drive also, tried swapping ships but still no slipstream drive. I am VA (50) and as far as I can see I have spent all my skill points...

http://i.imgur.com/8murJ.png

Any ideas what else it could be?

Thanks

B
Hit P and look in there in the Q's.
Lt. Commander
# 23
03-18-2012, 07:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krayus_Korianis
My main char is at VA and has like 1500 Skill points left lol. 400 Points in the future wasted. BUT I do have Quantum Slipstream Drive...
There was one time, a while back, I somehow messed up my point placement and was left over with something like 500 points that I couldn't place in anything, because nothing costs just 500 points.. I ended up having to waste a respec to fix it. Very silly to even have a system that would allow a player to, essentially, "bug" themselves and forces them to respec to fix said "bug."
Lt. Commander
# 24
03-20-2012, 09:44 AM
That did it, thanks Krayus_Korianis
Lt. Commander
# 25
03-20-2012, 01:39 PM
most of the problems i read about in forums can be overcome by READING CAREFULLY. This is one of them.
How is it even possible to think lvl 45 is the maximum, if the info box that opens up if u klick the xp bar clearly indicates 50 lvl's and the abilities that get unlocked through reaching that level.

it's like calling an electrician to change a lightbulb or a doctor to clean your nose.

also if all that fails, why not use the ingame chat...zone chat? that question gets answered in like 5 seconds.
Lt. Commander
# 26
03-21-2012, 04:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raudl View Post
most of the problems i read about in forums can be overcome by READING CAREFULLY. This is one of them.
How is it even possible to think lvl 45 is the maximum, if the info box that opens up if u klick the xp bar clearly indicates 50 lvl's and the abilities that get unlocked through reaching that level.

it's like calling an electrician to change a lightbulb or a doctor to clean your nose.

also if all that fails, why not use the ingame chat...zone chat? that question gets answered in like 5 seconds.
Actually, I had a doctor fix my nose... I breathe better now.