Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Ten Forward
Login

Lt. Commander
# 21
03-20-2012, 10:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alastor_Forthright View Post
just tag me along with #PeopleWhoDontUseTumblr
Meh, me either, people are lucky (or is that unlucky) that I use Twitter, I'm not about to get into the rest of that stuff.
Lt. Commander
# 22
03-20-2012, 10:42 PM
If any famous people involved with creating the 'real' Star Trek were to play STO, announcing their presence and true identity would be the worst ever thing to do.
Lt. Commander
# 23
03-20-2012, 11:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonSpot
You guys do realize he was just reblogging something from "draxion" and added the "Screenshots of GTFO"(sic) and he's not the one that is playing the game right?

http://draxion.tumblr.com/post/19648...ar-trek-online
There's your quote of the year. LMAO.
Lt. Commander
# 24
03-21-2012, 01:28 AM
Quote:
You guys do realize he was just reblogging something from "draxion" and added the "Screenshots of GTFO"(sic) and he's not the one that is playing the game right?

http://draxion.tumblr.com/post/19648...ar-trek-online
I honestly didn't realize that. I just figured, since Sparks McGee was a character name [for TNG] coined by him, that he was planning on joining STO as that character.

Oh, well. Maybe when I meet him in July, I'll ask him his feelings on STO and whether or not he'd join.
Lt. Commander
# 25
03-21-2012, 02:43 AM
Oh yeah sure..

i found Christina aguileras facebook account .. she said she loves me and that she will move to my country and marry me.. pahahahaha
Lt. Commander
# 26
03-21-2012, 08:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TOSLover
I just figured, since Sparks McGee was a character name [for TNG] coined by him, that he was planning on joining STO as that character.
Yeah, without the backstory I can see how it would be confusing...

It all got started on Twitter while talking about Walking Dead

@wilw
Guys, if Carl was Wesley Crusher, he would have solved the zombie apocalypse problem BY HIMSELF a long time ago. Carl is not Wesley Crusher.

@wilw
SPOILER ALERT: Wesley Crusher traveled back in time to cause the zombie apocalypse as a test for Carl. CARL FAILED THE TEST.

@wilw
All I'm saying is... someone who is more creative than me should mashup Sparks McGee and The Walking Dead. MAKE IT HAPPEN INTERNET.

@wilw
DOUBLE SPOILER ALERT: The entirety of The Walking Dead takes place in a holodeck program, written by Wesley Crusher. #Faptastic!

Someone ran with the comment I put in yellow and blogged about it, so Wil reblogged it.
Lt. Commander
# 27
03-21-2012, 08:22 AM
Quote:
Someone ran with the comment I put in yellow and blogged about it, so Wil reblogged it.
So basically you're telling us that the coolest thing Wil Wheaton ever did was rip off a random blogger? >_>;
Lt. Commander
# 28
03-21-2012, 08:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hort_wort View Post
So basically you're telling us that the coolest thing Wil Wheaton ever did was rip off a random blogger? >_>;
I dunno... he did leave TNG, that's got to rank pretty high.
Lt. Commander
# 29
03-21-2012, 09:07 AM
Odds are most of these celebrities famous to not so famous... They have better things to do than sit around tweeting, IM"ing, tumbling or whatever... Its probally some 12 year old wanting to see some nerd rage when they figure out its not really him...

Next thing you know everyone is going to ask him to have him make a video of him picking up the newspaper to prove his identity... ROFL
Lt. Commander
# 30
03-21-2012, 09:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hort_wort View Post
No one respects the Wheaton