Lt. Commander
# 1 My engineer flagship build
03-19-2012, 04:02 PM
I decided to take a lightherated approach to the new Engineer version of the new flagships.

My perfect build

Engineer slots ALL rcsx5

Science slots: whatever

tac slots: Whatever

Now my cruiser turns on a dime . Her average turn rate at normal speeds is 15.4 and with evasive and aux to dampeners I can boast a 24.

I still suffer from inertia but I will be turning with the best of them now.

She actually does quite well.. I ran her in the elite stf's and had no issues. I ran her on elite episodes. No issue.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-19-2012, 04:36 PM
Interesting. PvE I assume?
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-19-2012, 07:10 PM
You might wanna refer to the comment where i said.........Stf's and episodic content

I dont pvp it is dead and worthless IMO.It has been for many moons. But if i did i would not switch out anything.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-21-2012, 09:48 AM
Sorry, I skimmed it and the spacing between the last line and your sig is very minimal.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-22-2012, 09:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by garravesh View Post
I decided to take a lightherated approach to the new Engineer version of the new flagships.

My perfect build

Engineer slots ALL rcsx5

Science slots: whatever

tac slots: Whatever

Now my cruiser turns on a dime . Her average turn rate at normal speeds is 15.4 and with evasive and aux to dampeners I can boast a 24.

I still suffer from inertia but I will be turning with the best of them now.

She actually does quite well.. I ran her in the elite stf's and had no issues. I ran her on elite episodes. No issue.
Thats a lot of enginer console slots to give up to get a 15.4 turn rate. Most Excelsiors and Sovys are dancing around you with one or two. Granted you have more hull and crew, but not that much more hull to really rationalize that setup.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-22-2012, 03:29 PM
I ran 3 in my star cruiser for a while but I found the difference in turn compared to the jem'hadar set and a single rcs to be negligible. So I added some dmage buffs instead and now I can turn AND tank pretty effectively.