The-wrap-a-round-feels-like--top-tier-eurolux-salon
the transport-pad-entries-nice-with-the-colour-scheme-familiar
---------------------------------------------------

Oops! This link appears to be broken.
is--word-we-don't-have-to-worry-oer-long
Lt. Commander
# 22
03-19-2012, 12:15 PM
Well no one else has said it so I will: No BLUE LCARS! I can ignore a non-working door for that

As for the size thing: I'm fine with it, feels right for a ship of this size frankly and really should be manned by a lot more bodies than there is now. I'd imagine the sets for the shows are the size they are because of staging, lightning, and budget concerns primarily. I can't really see star fleet going: Let's make this bridge smaller so we can get the boom in without it showing up into the camera >.>
Lt. Commander
# 23
03-20-2012, 08:11 PM
Wonder if this is the thread for this question, but I for one would love and appreciate if you would fill up more empty bridge crew chairs in our Odyssey bridges. I got the 3 set packet one for the feds, and I noticed more emptied bridge chairs than filled ones.

Just thought I'd mention this in hope Perfect World/Cryptic dev's would make it a near future additions?

Thanks for letting me put in my two's.
Lt. Commander
# 24
03-20-2012, 10:14 PM
Thing looks like the largest bridge yet. What cracks me up the most is the transporter pad on the bridge. have we decided instead of scaling back interiors to instead justify them as is? Why a huge bridge? well it dos double as our main transporter room! My god man, imagine the traffic. Bing! extra wide staircases! now we are talking.
Lt. Commander
# 25
03-20-2012, 10:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff-El
For what it's worth, Federation starship windows are made of transparent aluminum, which is an extremely tough metal. Once you've got the structural integrity field running through those bad boys, I don't think you have anything to worry about. Even if there's a hull breach, there's the emergency force fields we saw in Nemesis.
In Nemesis Picard lost an ensign when the bridge got hit. they had to have an emergency forcefield deal the bridge when the view screeen was converted into a hullbreach.

IMO.... yeah STUPID design feature. I'd stick the bridge int he heart of the ship close to engineering.

But I digress.... it's pretty!

Question will this bridge be available for old oddy or just new oddy?

EDIT: re-read first post, not available on the old oddy.
Lt. Commander
# 26
03-22-2012, 05:02 PM
Yep, that's all the free Od gets, Just the free odd. I still think we should at least get the new bridges for both the KDF and FED ships instead of getting the old bait and switch at least..
Closed Thread