Lt. Commander
The assignment available from the bartender "Special Reserve" lists the profession of trader as one of the traits for excellent quality (crit), but the assignment can only be taken by bartenders.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-22-2012, 11:14 AM
Known issue. I accidently put in the specialization when it should have been the trait Cunning (which internally still reads as "Trader", ergo the mixup). Fix is in the pipeline.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-22-2012, 11:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic
Known issue. I accidently put in the specialization when it should have been the trait Cunning (which internally still reads as "Trader", ergo the mixup). Fix is in the pipeline.
Errr, wouldn´t it be easier to use the same names internally ? Or some kind of dev hardmode perhaps ? :p
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-22-2012, 04:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashur1
Errr, wouldn´t it be easier to use the same names internally ? Or some kind of dev hardmode perhaps ? :p
Changing logical names after they have propogated throughout the system and are being referred to by other systems has a tendency to make computers very sad, in my experience. The general practice is to change the outwardly-facing message to the user, but keep the logical name the same.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-22-2012, 04:49 PM
That is where a sequence number for your row id comes in handy.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-22-2012, 05:17 PM
Another strange behavior of this assignment is that it seems to have a cooldown, but will still show up as being available on the bartender even when on CD. If you try to take the mission, it will allow you slot DOffs, but then say "failed to start so and so" and get removed from your available assignments. I'm guessing this is a technical limitation of UI that the bartender can't show assignment cooldowns in the way a normal questgiver can show cooldowns for daily quests?