Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 11
03-22-2012, 05:52 PM
The main question that begs to asked....

Did Cryptic fix the EVA suits available in the mission? On Tribble, none of those suits allowed anyone to leave the airlock. The only EVA suits that worked, were the ones from Boldy They Rode.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 12
03-22-2012, 05:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brigadoom
Awesome, the Orange EV suit is the best looking one
Aye, shame it doesn't look like this though :p
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 13
03-22-2012, 05:57 PM
So much inflow of dilithium now. I'm up to 30k unrefined after today's refining. Can gold members please be allowed to refine 16k per day? Why not? It's not like there's anything left to spend it on - I bought all the blue and purple doffs at Starfleet Academy, my gear is maxed out to hell and back, and there is nothing that I really want for C-points anymore...
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 14
03-22-2012, 06:00 PM
Great .... New dilithium mining .....
Unfortunately without raising the refining limit it makes this mini-game not worth playing.... I'm already behind in my refining, about 3 days worth, and all this is going to do it put me further behind ...... Raise the limit or this game is worthless ......
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 15
03-22-2012, 06:06 PM
Ah, but in case you haven't watched the Tribble notes, the Ker'rat Dilithium Farm is being nerfed into a Daily Mission. I guess this is how they want to make up for it.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 16
03-22-2012, 06:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by davejl_99 View Post
The main question that begs to asked....

Did Cryptic fix the EVA suits available in the mission? On Tribble, none of those suits allowed anyone to leave the airlock. The only EVA suits that worked, were the ones from Boldy They Rode.
Fixed.

/10char
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 17
03-22-2012, 06:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgotten-Nemesis View Post
So much inflow of dilithium now. I'm up to 30k unrefined after today's refining. Can gold members please be allowed to refine 16k per day? Why not? It's not like there's anything left to spend it on - I bought all the blue and purple doffs at Starfleet Academy, my gear is maxed out to hell and back, and there is nothing that I really want for C-points anymore...
Quote:
Originally Posted by psytce View Post
Great .... New dilithium mining .....
Unfortunately without raising the refining limit it makes this mini-game not worth playing.... I'm already behind in my refining, about 3 days worth, and all this is going to do it put me further behind ...... Raise the limit or this game is worthless ......
I made this forum post the other day regarding the "Unique Duty Officer Assignment" 800-Day Vet Reward:

Quote:
The "FREE Starship Slot" was replaced by "Unique Duty Officer Assignment" -- there will be more information about this assignment in a Blog this week, but I can tell you that it will allow you to refine extra dilithium ore.
Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 18
03-22-2012, 06:08 PM
Quote:
and you get the opportunity to strike it rich!
Hahahahahahaha... oh wow...

Yeah, the 400-500 dilithium ore every 20 hours is surely going to make me richer...

I'm sorry Cryptic, but as I said in the Feedback thread, in the current form the daily is simply not worth players' time. Surely it'll be fun to complete it once or twice, but for something supposedly themed around grinding/mining dilithium, the rewards are laughable. Unless something has been changed from the Tribble build, I'd rather spend these 15min doing an elite STF. Not only will I get more dilithium from it, but also some other rewards as well.

Still, don't get me wrong - the mission and the idea alone are great. It's just that for something doable only once per 20h in an MMO with a lot of grinding, this definitely isn't what I'd spend my time on. It seems to be the same problem as with Featured Series 4 - great ideas, great visuals, but really really poor realisation in terms of gameplay/replayability.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 19
03-22-2012, 06:09 PM
This soumds great! I dont care if extra suits cost dilithium, their giving us a free one. I dont care if its a bit dull, because thats why i tour the galaxy and read a book, i dont care if they bring in C-Store extras, coz thats what dilithium is for.

But please, PLEASE make it easier for me to refine dilith. Right now i hsve about 200k's worth to refine and i know other players with way way more! So PLEASE give us an item we could put on oiur ship that we can thrn go to and refine more, i'd even PAY dilithium for it lol!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 20
03-22-2012, 06:15 PM
While I apreciate the content adition and (in fact, it even sounds a fun mission to do), as a trekkie I feel on the obrigation to say: a starfleet/KD starship capitain having to do a mining job? This doesn't sounds the job a Vice Admiral would do. sorry if I sound ungrateful. The mission sounds really cool. But it really sounds odd.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:12 AM.