Lt. Commander
# 1 "PVP Reports" Chat Command
03-22-2012, 08:39 PM
STO has a chat command which will display the PVP Match info interface. Type "/PVPReport" into the chat window, and it will bring up the kills/damage/healing interface we see at the end of a match (if you're currently in a match).

There is also a chat command which will generate and download a combat log to your computer, "/combatlog 1", I believe is the command.

What I'm hoping to find is some kind of command that will download a file containing the PVP report info to my computer, like the combat logs, but containing just the basic PVP report information.

Anyone know how that might be accomplished? It would make all kinds of combat/PVP analysis much easier.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-22-2012, 09:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeLund
STO has a chat command which will display the PVP Match info interface. Type "/PVPReport" into the chat window, and it will bring up the kills/damage/healing interface we see at the end of a match (if you're currently in a match).

There is also a chat command which will generate and download a combat log to your computer, "/combatlog 1", I believe is the command.

What I'm hoping to find is some kind of command that will download a file containing the PVP report info to my computer, like the combat logs, but containing just the basic PVP report information.

Anyone know how that might be accomplished? It would make all kinds of combat/PVP analysis much easier.
not sure if i understand you correctly but did you try doing the /PVPReport then /screenshot_UI
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-22-2012, 09:53 PM
Sure, that will give you a screenshot of your PVP results for any given match. But what if you wanted to download a file with that data, so you could put it in a database or spreadsheet, compre the results of different matches, different builds, check averages and such. That is, without having to hand-enter the data from an in-game screenshot.

In the PVP Gameplay forum, there is a guy right now that's running the numbers on over 100 Klingon vs. Fed PVP matches. He's hand-typing the numbers into an excel spreadsheet. Just seems like there should be a more convenient way of working with that data.