Lt. Commander
For the "prototype console" assignment, you need four duty officers with the "Resolve" trait. I would love to have some of those of quality Uncommon or higher, but they are hard to find.

I have been looking at the exchange, but it is hard to search there, even with the improved categories.

So, how do you guys get your duty officers with the resolve trait?
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-24-2012, 06:11 AM
the gamma quadrant pack in the c-store comes with resolve traits. i bought a few of those to get mine.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-24-2012, 08:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Revo
the gamma quadrant pack in the c-store comes with resolve traits. i bought a few of those to get mine.
If you don't want to spend money you get officers with resolve from Officer Exchange assignments. You also get an advisor with resolve from Project Chrysalis chain.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-24-2012, 08:29 AM
I searched through the exchange, which is a slow proposition, but probably the cheapest and less time consuming than pursuing any of the chained doff missions. But for any prolonged ability to get better doffs, I would track down the chains.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-24-2012, 08:40 AM
The Consular Authority Chains their are 4, Bajor, Parada, Karema and Cardassian, around Cardy space once you finish the chain you get a daily repeatable mission, that rewards a DOFF with Resolve
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-24-2012, 08:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by allanjb
The Consular Authority Chains their are 4, Bajor, Parada, Karema and Cardassian, around Cardy space once you finish the chain you get a daily repeatable mission, that rewards a DOFF with Resolve
watch those, as you have to trade in your own officers. so be careful who you select for the mission as you wont get them back again.