Lt. Commander
# 41 Bad Code
03-24-2012, 01:52 AM
Congrats on the new "epic fail" regarding the dilithium mining fiasco. Btw, you frakked up the D'deridex Defender ships with the new patch! Every single one of them have a massive heal when they reach approximately 71% health! It doesn't matter whether it's a standard D'deridex or one that's part of the episode story....they all frakking heal like crazy and are now impossible to kill. Their mines stick to my hull, never explode, but keep causing me damage as if they were just hitting me for the first time....they're only supposed to do that one time and they should go BOOM!!!!! Now there are missions we can't complete because of this one frakking ship at the frakking end that is now immortal!!!!! Y'all have been taking advice from Big Point with their Battlestar Galactica Online haven't ya?!!! TIP.....test before deploy!!!
Lt. Commander
# 42
03-24-2012, 02:06 AM
Very disappointed at the changes and was looking forward to the extra ship slot to buy another ship in the Cstore. Now I will not buy another ship as I do not want to buy slots.

How many people refine the max amount of ore every single day? Miss one day of grinding ore and you save the time spent on the almost pointless duty officer mission. As a lifer you already get auto refining so I never see a time when I will use the duty mission.
Lt. Commander
# 43
03-24-2012, 02:23 AM
Why so stingy with the rewards? Refine extra 500 dilithium/ day? seriously? Where's the real reward?
Lt. Commander
# 44
03-24-2012, 02:30 AM
Over all the Vet system is a gift to us players who have invested the time and money into the game, but it is not a right.

With that said tho, they are offering it and its a nice thing that they do, but as im 15 days away from 800 days, and I have played every day this game has been out, including the headstart period of the 31st to the 2nd of 2010, so no one could be getting their 800 day today its not possible so the devs have the chance to change it if we make a good enough point for them to.

TO the Doff mission, I never go to the Acadamys, I had all my toons to 50 long before they even came out, so whats the point of going there it should be a ship board mission not a acadamy mission, and taking 2 days is over the top 20 hours is perfect once a day no more, I usaly have over 30,000 ore at any givin time(im a STF junky) so thet would help out.

The pet is not needed nore really wanted by anyone and who ever came up with it needs to hear the players more and not just stick to their ideas all the time, we need somthing that will help like a free increase in bank slots, or a 5% CXP bounse like we get with skill points, somthing we can use. In the end it is a gift from the devs but not one showing they listen to their players.

Im hoping the 900 and 1,000 day vet rewards go better as those are milestones in any game. I love STO I played in Beta and never stoped, and dont plan on stoping, so I hope we see them extend the program past 1,000 days, who knows thats how they could fit in the promotion to full Admiral to be fair iv erned a promotion after all I have done lol, just a idea.

But the best thing the devs can do is fix the bugs in this game, stop the server crashes every other day and get more content into the game, been fighting the borg for over 2 years as the saying goes been there done that whats NEXT????
Lt. Commander
# 45 nice try!
03-24-2012, 02:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWE_BranFlakes
As mentioned in the blog, this Mugato is the only version we will be making for the foreseeable future, subject to change of course -- there is no combat version for the C-Store planned. 800-Day Vets will be the only players with any form of Mugato.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Interesting! Not too long ago you announced on the Calendar a Mugato Combat pet for the C-Store and now you tell us that you won't be making one in the foreseeable future? Really?
Someone on the team was working on it when it was announced and then said: "Nah I don't like it anymore. Delete. I'll just do a non combat pet instead that is capable of...a yeah, nothing but wasting the players inventory space as a Vet reward. Yeah that is much cooler." Is that what happened? Seriously?
But it could also be a matter of interpretation of the word foreseeable. Next week is foreseeable but next month? Well I'll remind you of this statement when the pet arrives in the C-Store.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shockwave1cw
Congrats on the new "epic fail" regarding the dilithium mining fiasco. Btw, you frakked up the D'deridex Defender ships with the new patch! Every single one of them have a massive heal when they reach approximately 71% health! It doesn't matter whether it's a standard D'deridex or one that's part of the episode story....they all frakking heal like crazy and are now impossible to kill. Their mines stick to my hull, never explode, but keep causing me damage as if they were just hitting me for the first time....they're only supposed to do that one time and they should go BOOM!!!!! Now there are missions we can't complete because of this one frakking ship at the frakking end that is now immortal!!!!! Y'all have been taking advice from Big Point with their Battlestar Galactica Online haven't ya?!!! TIP.....test before deploy!!!
Ahm, completely off topic! Please start reading where you post before you submit it! You might be right with what you say but it doesn't belonge here!

So back on topic. I agree that I'm very disapointed. A title a mission I'm never going to use because I don't even have enough Dil to refine 8k per day and a Inventoryspace wasting pet?
Hounestly you had better rewards in the past! They really were A LOT BETTER! Character Slots, Ship Slots, even Ships and Uniforms and now?
I know you can do better than this if you want to!
Lt. Commander
# 46
03-24-2012, 02:45 AM
Woohoo, only 8 days left for another useless pet, blimey ...way to go cryptic
Lt. Commander
# 47
03-24-2012, 03:27 AM
A Mugato combat pet throwing rocks at my enemies or a non combat pet throwing rocks of dilithium right into my wallet would have been a fancy reward. However another useless pet cluttering inventory (and if used world)? No thanks.

And well a doff assignment to refine 1000 dil each two days? Can't really see any use for this one, given the small reward vs a doff slot blocked for 2 days, and it even requires ore.

Pretty underwhelming for 800 days.

Yes, I know that they don't have to give us anything and that gold/lifers aren't part of their bigger plan since f2p. But still: Why wasting devtime upon stuff like this when it could have been used to make something more interesting and useful?
Lt. Commander
# 48
03-24-2012, 05:29 AM
We've known about this non-combat pet being the reward for months, and now you all are complaining. And those who have inventory issues, are you keeping every MK of gear you earn? I have plenty of space for these pets, even with all the special rewards we earn.

Here's a tip, all that ship gear we earn, store it on one of your other 37 ships, you'll always have it, and it won't take up valuable inventory space. Ground combat gear? Seems the BOff's you don't use can wear it for you. See, look at all that inventory space you have.

I'm with the poster above, I believe you all would slap your momma if you didn't get what you want for Christmas.
Lt. Commander
# 49
03-24-2012, 06:05 AM
Another reward that I wont visit the vendor for..... this to add to the ones in my Legacy tab.....

The refining mission.... meh...

IMO that free ship slot that was removed would have been more useful.....
Lt. Commander
# 50
03-24-2012, 06:51 AM
Ummm.... wasn't there supposed to be another ship slot? That was the only thing I cared about with this 800-day reward. I don't use pets. I have an insane amount of them anyway, so the albino monkey is pointless to me. I don't change my titles. I have an insane amount of them anyway, so the title is pointless to me. I don't grind dilithium. I only get the dilithium from those rare occasions I do one of the daily missions and from duty officer assignments, so the "special" mission is pointless to me. So much for investing 800 days. I want my ship slot back. That and my tactial android. I want my female tactical android.... that is... fully functional.... and versed in mutliple...techniques........