Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Lt. Commander
# 11
03-24-2012, 06:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rotton View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rotton
I came on today to read responces on a conversation that I thought evolved around differnt things from game to game, but it appears to me that this is turning into a hate on the job cryptic did with STO.

If you go on the KOTOR forums you will see players complaining about the work Biowere did on KOTOR

If you go on ANY games forums you will find haters, naysayers, doomers......All with a common theme, we dont like this, and we dont like that......Oh they screwed this up too

Then you find the gamers, who like to play, and think there is NO perfect game..... They try to defend, work around, find a way to be happy ( this latter group is fading away ) not to mention the stero type Fanboys..... I have worn that title as well.

I say this, No one is totally happy with a game, they all have problems, but in the end, you have fun dealing with it, you decide if its for you, and you go on ...or you quit.

Letting people know how you feel is fantastic....turning threads like this into a battlefeild just dont make no sence to me. My rant on it, and my last post on this thread. / bow Peace , Luv you all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaddam
name me one MMO forums that dont have them type of ppl can you?
and ask for this thread should not even be on here it has not a thing to do whit star trek online
and again i say and ask for this thread should not even be on here it has not a thing to do whit star trek online