Lt. Commander
# 1311
03-24-2012, 06:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rotton View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rotton
I came on today to read responces on a conversation that I thought evolved around differnt things from game to game, but it appears to me that this is turning into a hate on the job cryptic did with STO.

If you go on the KOTOR forums you will see players complaining about the work Biowere did on KOTOR

If you go on ANY games forums you will find haters, naysayers, doomers......All with a common theme, we dont like this, and we dont like that......Oh they screwed this up too

Then you find the gamers, who like to play, and think there is NO perfect game..... They try to defend, work around, find a way to be happy ( this latter group is fading away ) not to mention the stero type Fanboys..... I have worn that title as well.

I say this, No one is totally happy with a game, they all have problems, but in the end, you have fun dealing with it, you decide if its for you, and you go on ...or you quit.

Letting people know how you feel is fantastic....turning threads like this into a battlefeild just dont make no sence to me. My rant on it, and my last post on this thread. / bow Peace , Luv you all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaddam
name me one MMO forums that dont have them type of ppl can you?
and ask for this thread should not even be on here it has not a thing to do whit star trek online
and again i say and ask for this thread should not even be on here it has not a thing to do whit star trek online
Lt. Commander
# 1312
03-24-2012, 07:05 AM
Quote:
and again i say and ask for this thread should not even be on here it has not a thing to do whit star trek online
Did not start thread

Your question to me makes no sence as I already stated clearly, go to ANY forums and find these people

Anglus, facio iste loqui id?

CHILL
Lt. Commander
# 1313
03-24-2012, 07:09 AM
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies . ~BranFlakes
Lt. Commander
# 1314
03-24-2012, 07:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DistroyerofWorlds View Post
I'm just curious....can you read...maybe have a basic understanding of the English language, Oh I know what, you just read a few words and retorted with out even thinking, or understanding Rottons post....

Originally Posted by Rotton
If you go on ANY games forums you will find haters, naysayers, doomers......All with a common theme, we dont like this, and we dont like that......Oh they screwed this up too

huh.....just one of those things I guess.
called haveing a learning disability do you want to know they name of it to? or maybe just call me dumb to my face?
Lt. Commander
# 1315
03-24-2012, 07:20 AM
Quote:
Did not start thread

Your question to me makes no sence as I already stated clearly, go to ANY forums and find these people

Anglus, facio iste loqui id?

CHILL
was not a ??? or you would have seen a ??? it was a statement
Lt. Commander
# 1316
03-24-2012, 07:35 AM
Quote:
and ask for this thread should not even be on here it has not a thing to do whit star trek online
I am very sorry to hear you have an disability. It is not my intention to call you stupid, or dumb, to your face or otherwise.

I insist sir you should not try to force a point with me as we are Clearly not understanding one another

I emplore you not to drag your disability out for display, it could lead to you being further insulted.
Lt. Commander
# 1317
03-24-2012, 07:39 AM
Quote:
called haveing a learning disability do you want to know they name of it to? or maybe just call me dumb to my face?
Hmmm nothing wrong with your learning capabilities, you picked up what I was trying to say rather quickly...

and I only asked a simple question to point out the fact that your not even reading what people post anymore, your only interesting in being right....so isn't all of the is kind of mute?

But hey....fight the good fight mah man! /Thumbs up
Lt. Commander
# 1318
03-24-2012, 07:40 AM
Quote:
I am very sorry to hear you have an disability. It is not my intention to call you stupid, or dumb, to your face or otherwise.

I insist sir you should not try to force a point with me as we are Clearly not understanding one another

I emplore you not to drag your disability out for display, it could lead to you being further insulted.
but if you look at the post i said about the statement you did not includ the part about name me one mmo

ask for ppl who want to insult me what i got the report button for and i do use it for heads up to any one who wants to insult me
Lt. Commander
# 1319
03-24-2012, 07:41 AM
Quote:
Hmmm nothing wrong with your learning capabilities, you picked up what I was trying to say rather quickly...

and I only asked a simple question to point out the fact that your not even reading what people post anymore, your only interesting in being right....so isn't all of the is kind of mute?

But hey....fight the good fight mah man! /Thumbs up
kinda hand not to after what you said
Quote:
I'm just curious....can you read...maybe have a basic understanding of the English language
Lt. Commander
# 1320
03-24-2012, 07:43 AM
Quote:
kinda hand not to after what you said
OK I....uh....what?