Lt. Commander
Greetings Devs and Players,

I have a proposal that I hope you will find satisfactory.

There are so many missions that can be done for dilithium, and as it stands, you cannot trade dilithium, as it would probably bring a major imbalance to the Dil Exchange. So, I thought long and hard about an alternative method that would allow a character to have more dilithium from another character on his/her account, without affecting the DE.

That solution is "Imported Dilithium" (if you can think of a better name, go ahead with it)

The way it works would be like this:

Below the spot in the assets window for dilithium would be a spot for dilithium you have received in a trade from either another player, or mailed to yourself from another character on your account. This "Imported Dilithium" would have the following restriction placed on it:
-You cannot use "ImpDil" on the Dil Exchange.

What it can be used for is:
-buying alternate ships from the shipyard for Dil
-buying weapons, Armor, Consoles, etc from vendors that use Dil

The reason I am suggesting this addition is that there are surely people like myself who cannot spend alot of time farming Dilithium to replace a ship or get some gear.

I hope this suggestion is looked at by devs, and I hope my fellow players will like it too.

Regards,
@bustdragon323
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-24-2012, 07:06 PM
Another possibility might be to have Dilithium tradeable only as Ore, so the person receiving it would still have to refine it (and be subject to the 8k/day cap). This would keep any one character from loading up too heavily on Dilithium from other characters.