Go Back   Star Trek Online > Test Servers > Tribble - General Discussion and Feedback
Login

Lt. Commander
# 11
03-22-2012, 01:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGmirkin
Honestly haven't played the Big Dig in a year. One of my friends steadfastly REFUSES to play it

So, what exactly is changing?

Easier? Harder? Different objectives? Improved graphics / map layout? Etc? Is this info available? Or is it just a "play it blind & find out" situation? Though I'm not off work until like 5:00 and home by 6:00 PST or anything, so it's probably a moot point...

~MG
The changes are also outlined pretty thoroughly in the release notes for the 20th and 21st.
Lt. Commander
# 12
03-22-2012, 05:13 PM
Well didn't see this til now, but curious if the changes met the goals?

Also curious if we are going to see the other Fleet Actions revamped? Because CE is screaming for a revamp, especially if you are on the PvE queue with 5 people. (Suggest Original version for the PvE queue and the Harder for Raids for the Private Queue).

The Gekli / Fluidic Fleet Action has been incompleteable for ........ a very long time.

And Deep Space Encounters need a mega overhaul, due to it's really boring and there is no way to complete the accolades.
Lt. Commander
# 13
03-22-2012, 09:33 PM
Thanks to those who hopped on TRIBBLE earlier today to test the PUGability of the new Romulan Temple Fleet Action map. With a group of about 12 we were able to finish it in just under 25 minutes. Nice work! Such a huge improvement. Cheers!
Lt. Commander
# 14
03-22-2012, 09:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dstahl View Post
Thanks to those who hopped on TRIBBLE earlier today to test the PUGability of the new Romulan Temple Fleet Action map. With a group of about 12 we were able to finish it in just under 25 minutes. Nice work! Such a huge improvement. Cheers!
Is the grand prize still an engine battery?
Lt. Commander
# 15
03-23-2012, 12:34 AM
thats great that theses are getting attention, they were nearly unplayable, and making them que only means you couldn't even beam down if you wanted. the 1 and only time i tried big dig was right after it came out and we ALMOST completed it after at least 3 hours and the game crashed, at least for me. soooooooooooooooo... perturbed.
stupid forum censors pi$$ed
poor admiral scarface in yellow will finally get someone to answer his hails! he's been waiting years!
Lt. Commander
# 16
03-23-2012, 08:10 AM
Now to edit all the other FA's and add a reward in for finishing them all, maybe a new space set and ground set, least then itll get players playing them twice and it would be great to see the FA's once again full.

At the moment there totally dead.
Lt. Commander
# 17
03-24-2012, 07:31 PM
I'm proud to say I completed the Big Dig several times. I didn't find it too hard, it may be a bit of a grind but lets not turn STO into a generic MMO with easy mission. The point of Fleet Actions is to work together to complete the mission. Big Dig is no more difficult than any other Fleet Action if people work together. Now Crystalline Entity...that's a different story...