Lt. Commander
# 201
03-24-2012, 06:35 PM
Why remove it? Just add something to it... or make the Sector Space far bigger or whatever... I actually like it...

Don't remove features if they're not broken... add Options!
Lt. Commander
# 202
03-24-2012, 06:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SelorKiith View Post
Why remove it? Just add something to it... or make the Sector Space far bigger or whatever... I actually like it...

Don't remove features if they're not broken... add Options!
Or alternatives...

I'd like the option to set a course from one planet to another, have the game calculate how long it will take to get there, engage, and wander around my ship doing shipboard DOff assignments while en route...

Look at the main viewer on the bridge and we would see star-streaks rushing towards us. Look out a viewport and we would see the, streaking past.
Lt. Commander
# 203
03-24-2012, 07:50 PM
ohhh, I thought the Walking Dead finale was LAST week.
Lt. Commander
# 204
03-24-2012, 08:20 PM
How does flying though space take away from the Star Trek experience. I'm not sure if you are aware of this, but most of Star Trek involves flying though space.

The stuff people claim takes away from the immersion in the world are getting more and more ridiculous.
Lt. Commander
# 205
03-24-2012, 08:39 PM
Expect a lock in the next 24hrs. There is a policy about reviving dead threads here. Sector space is not going anywhere. They have put a lot of effort into it and it's been as is for two years running.

EDIT: Wow, now this is a Zombie. /closed
Closed Thread