Lt. Commander
# 61 Huh
03-24-2012, 10:44 PM
Come on folks, give away something like a special ship or something. Lets get it right next time, lets say everyone who reaches 900 days gets an Enterprise-J, Typhoon Battleship or something equally as cool then do not put the ship in the C-STORE, market or anywhere else. Make the reward worthy of spending years playing the game and lots of money supporting the product, a pet monkey doesn't fit that in my book.
Lt. Commander
# 62
03-24-2012, 10:59 PM
After some thought an epiphany struck me... As a lifer I feel really bad to the Gold who are still paying cash for this
Lt. Commander
# 63 ditto
03-24-2012, 11:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy_Blade
After some thought an epiphany struck me... As a lifer I feel really bad to the Gold who are still paying cash for this
I thought the same thing the first time I saw the lotto boxes start dropping. What a cheap ploy to make money off of suckers. Try making content and etc. which are worth people spending money one. Heck I have zero problems spending money on the cstore so long as it is something worthwhile like a really cool ship, but a stupid lotto box?

Then there are the new 800 day "rewards" a monkey? really?

I am a long time supporter and defender of this game who is rapidly approaching my 800 day mark and I would like to say to the developers that so far this year, with the exception of the last episode you guys have really made this a crappy year for STO fans. The last episode, for the most part, was really good. The other things that have come out over the past several months have been a slap in the face to your fans. I hope the return of DSTAHL will change this, but I'm not holding my breath.
Lt. Commander
# 64 800 days and still a joke.
03-24-2012, 11:11 PM
Could players who been playing that long or have a life time membership actually get something thats actually good. Okay how about decent that actually might make free to play people actually consider paying or wish they have been playing that long.
Lt. Commander
# 65
03-25-2012, 02:18 AM

It would be nice, here at the end of the vet rewards table, if at 800, 900, or 1000 we finally get the dilithium equivalent of the emblems that were taken away at 500.

Edited for accuracy.
Lt. Commander
# 66
03-25-2012, 03:22 AM
I usually dont whine or grief and I usually stay behind Cryptic in all occasions

BUT

I really begging to worry, or 900 and 1000 wet reward is approaching and I have feeling that will be some kind of another joke reward .... like this.

I understood that we can not have Borg tactical cube or doomsday device .... but please

NO MORE JOKE REWARDS

P.S. in pre dilithium are we got thous reward points but even thous was taken away
Lt. Commander
# 67
03-25-2012, 07:09 AM
My last hope is, that the Mugato get's grown up after a few weeks... that would be a nice surprise!
Lt. Commander
# 68
03-25-2012, 07:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HootGibson View Post
My last hope is, that the Mugato get's grown up after a few weeks... that would be a nice surprise!
and that you can teach it to fire a phaser
Lt. Commander
# 69
03-25-2012, 07:25 AM
How much are we all betting that in a few months times they will have this same monkey in the C store. I got a Horta pet from the lotto box but since they don't help you in battle there pretty much useless
Lt. Commander
# 70
03-25-2012, 08:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by robeasom
How much are we all betting that in a few months times they will have this same monkey in the C store. I got a Horta pet from the lotto box but since they don't help you in battle there pretty much useless

It may be you can take it to r&d and make it a battle monkey like you can the babe horta. Lets hope. Oh and another idea, cryptic throw in 10 or so lock box keys with the 800, 900, and 1000 days