Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1 Ultra rare doffs
03-26-2012, 07:25 AM
hiho

id like to know if with the new doff exchange is it possible to get a an ultra rare doff (reduce pattern omega for example) or can the ultra rares be in cadre packs or are they restricted to C-store packs only?.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
03-26-2012, 01:23 PM
Ultra-Rares are in regular cadre packs as well as C-Store packs.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
03-26-2012, 01:30 PM
So - by trading 5 blues, there is a *chance* to get one of the Ultra-Rares?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
03-26-2012, 01:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badname834854
So - by trading 5 blues, there is a *chance* to get one of the Ultra-Rares?
I actually didn't even consider that. Just checked, and currently there is not a chance, but that is something I can look into.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
03-26-2012, 01:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic
I actually didn't even consider that. Just checked, and currently there is not a chance, but that is something I can look into.
Also, what would happen if you rolled a chance to get an Ultra-Rare, but already had the DOff and it was unique? Would you be bumped down to a Blue? Would it re-roll on the purple table?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
03-26-2012, 01:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunnlang
Also, what would happen if you rolled a chance to get an Ultra-Rare, but already had the DOff and it was unique? Would you be bumped down to a Blue? Would it re-roll on the purple table?
Technically, they are handcrafted, but not unique as in you can only have one at a time. So, in the above case, you would get a duplicate.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
03-26-2012, 02:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic
Technically, they are handcrafted, but not unique as in you can only have one at a time. So, in the above case, you would get a duplicate.
This will be great once the First Officer system goes live, assuming the plan is for them to still devour their subordinates to gain their power.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
03-26-2012, 02:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunnlang
This will be great once the First Officer system goes live, assuming the plan is for them to still devour their subordinates to gain their power.
So not only will our BOs possibly get to be captains at some point, but they'll be VAMPIRE captains? Sheer win.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
03-26-2012, 03:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic
I actually didn't even consider that. Just checked, and currently there is not a chance, but that is something I can look into.
Yes please!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
03-27-2012, 10:42 AM
indeed it would nice if doff exchange had a chance to be ultra rare too.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:36 AM.