Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
I can't find the last mission of this chain,someone do it after the last update and can tell me where i can find it?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
03-26-2012, 06:57 AM
It can appear in any of the Cardassian sectors.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
03-26-2012, 08:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hevach View Post
It can appear in any of the Cardassian sectors.
So i can find it in the sector tab? or in my ship at 1 of the assignment's officer?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
03-26-2012, 09:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zack-Fair View Post
I can't find the last mission of this chain,someone do it after the last update and can tell me where i can find it?


I am also on last part of this chain, and i cant find it for days.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
03-26-2012, 10:17 AM
Bookmark this link: bit.ly/DOFFS1, and add "DOFFJOBS" to your chat channels. Then you can track active duty officer chains more effectively, if someone else has spotted the mission of interest.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
03-26-2012, 12:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MandoKnight View Post
Bookmark this link: bit.ly/DOFFS1, and add "DOFFJOBS" to your chat channels. Then you can track active duty officer chains more effectively, if someone else has spotted the mission of interest.


Ok, and how can i add doffjobs to my chat channel? And can someone explain this spreadsheet from that link? Thanks
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
03-26-2012, 12:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hrci2907
Ok, and how can i add doffjobs to my chat channel? And can someone explain this spreadsheet from that link? Thanks
Right click the bar at the top of your chat box to open your chat options. Then, in the channels tab, type in DOFFJOBS in order to subscribe to the channel.

The spreadsheet keeps track of sector missions available in each cycle. Since this is community run, you'll need to either help fill it out, or wait about a half-hour each time the sector missions refresh. The glossary tab covers the abbreviations used for each sector block.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:12 AM.