Lt. Commander
# 1 Aquarius & Saucer Odyssey
03-27-2012, 05:03 AM
Do not understand how this small ship does not have a monitor icon to know in this moment in need of repair destroyed or that this position.Took account of 4000 points they deserve this treatment and I don't think that it cost much work adapting this information.This applies to the cymbal of the ship.The other issue is that both with static enemies are static without attack or do anything.Sorry for my English is not my mother tongue
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-27-2012, 08:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by garino
Do not understand how this small ship does not have a monitor icon to know in this moment in need of repair destroyed or that this position.Took account of 4000 points they deserve this treatment and I don't think that it cost much work adapting this information.This applies to the cymbal of the ship.The other issue is that both with static enemies are static without attack or do anything.Sorry for my English is not my mother tongue
Well... I don't understand what you said....BUT! Why can't I saucer sep AND have auxiliary craft out? OTHER than game mechanics...
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-27-2012, 08:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by garino
They should have a pet monitor on the side of the screen that lets you know your pet's status.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demosthenes01101 View Post
Well... I don't understand what you said....BUT! Why can't I saucer sep AND have auxiliary craft out? OTHER than game mechanics...
You can't have multiple combat pets because Cryptic doesn't want the Odyssey to step on the MVAM's toes.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-27-2012, 02:32 PM
both the pet and the monitor would require new code for the functionality. cryptics seams to have all their programmers busy with other stuff maybe making missions in the foundry or whatever.