Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions
Login

Lt. Commander
I'd enjoy seeing the uniforms from the TOS pilots, The Cage and Where No Man Has Gone Before. The current TOS uniform sets and the Antares 2 tunic can be made to fake it, but only for make characters. The women wore a cowl-neck top that is different from the mock turtlenecks the guys wore. And those mock turtlenecks didn't look like the regular TOS uniforms either.

I'd like a TOS uniform selection for the women that doesn't require a minidress or low-cut neck, or co-opting the men's tunic. They had it. I'd like to have it.

I'd also like to see the interior for the TOS Constitution class from The Cage, all blue and silver with the goosenecked viewers!

And hand lasers!

I'd also like to, in a more retro-modern sense, see the interior for the Excelsior class. The ones we got aren't feeling like those we saw in the movies, or in Voyager.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-27-2012, 06:22 PM
I've been waiting to see if they'll ever (be allowed to) do the Kirk-Movie era Enterprise (and Excelsior) bridges. I would love to drop a TWoK bridge on my Connie Refit, and maybe have access to the whiter Excelsior/Ent-A (ST V-VI) bridges for my later ships. Heck, even the Miranda bridge is patterned off the 24th-century Mirandas, not the 23rd...