Lt. Commander
# 51
03-28-2012, 10:16 AM
brings whiole new meaning to planet of the apes
Lt. Commander
# 52
03-28-2012, 12:13 PM
LOL!

My baby mugato thinks this is funny too.
Lt. Commander
# 53
03-28-2012, 01:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TerilynnS View Post
LOL!

My baby mugato thinks this is funny too.
I keep meaning to ask, are those your boots in the avatar pic?

Nice write up. I kinda wish it was a podcast, but that's just me. We are drowning in quality podcasts for STO, one of my favourite things about the community.

And now I understand why Al tweeted a pic of his Maxx statue. Funky indeed! :p
Lt. Commander
# 54
03-28-2012, 03:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brackynews View Post
I keep meaning to ask, are those your boots in the avatar pic?

Nice write up. I kinda wish it was a podcast, but that's just me. We are drowning in quality podcasts for STO, one of my favourite things about the community.

And now I understand why Al tweeted a pic of his Maxx statue. Funky indeed! :p
I do have a pair of boots that are similar to the ones depicted in the painting of my logo. My avatar is actually a picture of a painting done by Kat Syn from Paris. She was kind enough to design the logo for me and I am happy to credit her for her great work.

Only one of my boots has a communicator though, I have to get a new one for my left boot. XD

Thanks for the compliment. I've had the pleasure of interviewing Al, Dan and Christine before for podcasts - but this was the first time I had the opportunity to visit them during my recent trip to San Francisco. They were amenable to me taking one of my days visiting my family to allow me in to meet with everyone.

I wish I could have just written up the multiple interviews so people wouldn't have to wait to read them - alas, I have a word limit on columns, and my columns are weekly. (Although you might be seeing a "special" supplemental log in the next few days!)