Lt. Commander
# 1 Can't access foundry
03-23-2012, 10:41 PM
When I click to create content, everything is grayed out.

I made a purchase, and it went though, despite being greyed out, however, when I try to make content, it won't let me.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-24-2012, 02:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thenewteddy
When I click to create content, everything is grayed out.

I made a purchase, and it went though, despite being greyed out, however, when I try to make content, it won't let me.
Can you post some screenshots of what you're seeing?

Do you have Foundry slots? Are you Silver player? There is a bug with silver players. So solutions to the bug have been posted in those threads.

Also, did you make a foundry character?
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-24-2012, 06:14 PM
I am silver, and as far as I know, I have indeed successfully bought slots, and, created a character, but everything was grayed out.

I will check the other threads, and, take screenshots. The other thread I read so far did not relate to my specific problem.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-26-2012, 08:21 PM
Everything looked fine until you suddenly had a login screen pic. I'm not sure what went wrong for you. You can create a new project? I didn't see anything "greyed out." Can you please tell me more? At what point did it switch to the log out?

Have you watched any of the tutorials? There may be something that is not intuitive for you, which is the staple of the Foundry. Many things that should seem obvious may not be.

I noticed that you are set to log in with a PW account. Perhaps that is an issue? Who knows? Cryptic will not help you. I hope that we can figure it out.

Please check this out: http://starbaseugc.com/index.php/tra...oundry-part-1/
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-26-2012, 09:30 PM
No that was me exiting. Everything is greyed out and the tops of the buttons are missing, so I wanted to show that in comparison to the regular login screen so show that everything else looks fine.
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-27-2012, 03:49 PM
Quote:
No that was me exiting. Everything is greyed out and the tops of the buttons are missing, so I wanted to show that in comparison to the regular login screen so show that everything else looks fine.
I'm sorry teddy, but I've never seen that happen, if you mean that the black lines in those pics is what you're seeing and that the buttons do not respond.

I don't know how to help you. Perhaps reinstalling sto or testing it on a different comp would help? Maybe you might get a response to a support ticket through PW, since you'll have no hope with a Cryptic one.
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-28-2012, 04:14 PM
Quote:
Can you post a DXDiag so we can see your full system specs (CPU, GPU type and graphics driver version)?

As Kirkfat said, with the exception of the blak part of the buttons - everything looked normal. Just curious though, did you try to add a map or make a NPC, etc. after tiy typed in te project name; or are you saying after you did that, none of the other buttons or tabs responded?