Lt. Commander
Apologies if any of this has been previously mentioned.

I would like the ability to re-color the rank insignas on the Bajoran Militia Uniforms to match the color of the uniform (this would also be canon as the shoulder pieces for the VA rank are currently gold and should be the same color as the shoulders of the uniform). Also, the Bajoran General's uniform and Bajoran Dress Uniforms would be awesome!

It would also be cool to see uniform sets from species that were not necessarily allies of the Federation but worked with them on occasion (e.g., the Romulans and/or the Cardassians). This would fit into canon as the Cardassians helped the DS9 crew from time to time (mainly when they were fighting against the Klingons) and the Romulans also sided with the Federation against the Dominion towards the end of the war. Giving players the opportunity to use these uniforms and the appropriate pistols/rifles would allow players to play as characters that are from factions that have not yet been made playable.

Just my two cents! Sorry for all the text
Lt. Commander
# 792
03-22-2012, 08:43 PM
1st and 2nd season TNG uniforms please! And the engineering jumpsuits too, remember the man skirts as well, I know alot of people might not like them, but I really want all TNG variants for my alt toon and some of my crew. thank you!
Lt. Commander
# 793
03-22-2012, 10:11 PM
only thing i want baldrics for fed klinks
Lt. Commander
# 794
03-26-2012, 08:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by havokreaper View Post
only thing i want baldrics for fed klinks
SECONDED! Please make this happen Cryptic
Lt. Commander
# 795
03-27-2012, 09:21 AM
Are hats available at all in this game?

I'd like to see berets, fedoras, top hats, bowlers, fezzes (fezzes are cool), yarmulkes, and various other sorts of hats available.

This kind of goes back to my request for everything in Champions Online (and Neverwinter, while we're at it) that isn't specific to the superhero (or fantasy) genre to be transferred.

(Now that I think of it, I don't think many people ever even wore hats in the TV series and movies -- Bajoran clergy, holodeck characters, and past-Earth persons are about the only ones that come to mind.)
Lt. Commander
# 796
03-28-2012, 07:35 PM
It would be nice to have a standard uniform (one for each class) so your crew all have your standard created uniforms. In addition your Bridge Officers start with this uniform when recruited.

Now that we can access our ship interiors, I want my crew in the proper uniform before I got to toss them all in the brig.

Another request of mine is to have a second uniform for Bridge Officers. Not sure if this is already available, as I am a F2P player.
Lt. Commander
# 797
03-29-2012, 10:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by president******* View Post
It would be nice to have a standard uniform (one for each class) so your crew all have your standard created uniforms. In addition your Bridge Officers start with this uniform when recruited.

Now that we can access our ship interiors, I want my crew in the proper uniform before I got to toss them all in the brig.

Another request of mine is to have a second uniform for Bridge Officers. Not sure if this is already available, as I am a F2P player.
I'm in full agreement with both of these; in fact, I've specifically suggested the latter.

The BOffs should have the same costume slots as the Captain, and change at the same time. That way, when we beam down to Risa in our casual clothes, our BOffs are in their casual clothes as well without the player having to manually change every one every time.

Oh, and we'd need two standard crew/DOff uniforms for each class, one for male and one for female. That's a total of six uniforms; while that's a bit of work to do, at least it only has to be done once (per character).
Lt. Commander
# 798
03-30-2012, 06:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by geofftillman View Post
While I agree with you main post. Pants are the exception not the rule in men's clothing historically. I have to point out that you are misunderstanding BSG. A big part of the naturalistic scifi idea is that just like you hear the people speaking in English instead of Caprican, you see them wearing and using items that look like what we wear and use and for the same reason. The shows creators were very clear on that. It was not a lack of imagination,, but a deliberate choice.
ROFL - yes, I can understand having them speak English instead of "Caprican". The rest sounds like nothing more than an excuse to keep production costs down.
Lt. Commander
# 799
04-03-2012, 07:16 AM
I too would like to see custom costumes for your generic crew members aboard the ship.

I would like to see rank icons for the Wrath of Khan uniform. None of my bridge officers are captains, why should they have a captain's rank insignia?
Lt. Commander
# 800
04-09-2012, 09:13 AM
Summer's here! How about some swimwear? Nothing fancy, just some board shorts for the males and a one-peice for the females. It kind of sucks that there are half-naked Orions running around and I'm stuck wearing more cloth than a Puritan eskimo.