Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
We will be bringing down Star Trek Online on Thursday, March 29, from 4:00AM to 6:00AM Pacific (1100-1300 UTC) for maintenance and to apply a new patch. Please watch this thread for more information.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
03-28-2012, 09:02 PM
*phew* the English one this time.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
03-28-2012, 09:03 PM
Atleast this time it was scheduled.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
03-28-2012, 09:04 PM
Since Kirian took my "FIrst!", I'll do this.

In before rage over Field Generator Console mods can now be stacked.
As such their effectiveness has been reduced. :p
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
03-28-2012, 09:15 PM
Q is coming tomorrow?

And what about the saucer separation capability for the Dreadnought Galaxy-X? I thought that was supposed to be tomorrow but there is nothing in the release notes. However...could it be the "special promotion starting tomorrow that runs until the 2nd? God I hope so.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
03-28-2012, 09:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jensonco View Post
Q is coming tomorrow?

And what about the saucer separation capability for the Dreadnought Galaxy-X? I thought that was supposed to be tomorrow but there is nothing in the release notes. However...could it be the "special promotion starting tomorrow that runs until the 2nd? God I hope so.
What is this about Gal-X saucer sep? I didn't know such a thing was ever planned. would be beast though. I've been gone too long (a month) and everything slipped by me.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
03-28-2012, 09:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shipdude14789
What is this about Gal-X saucer sep? I didn't know such a thing was ever planned. would be beast though. I've been gone too long (a month) and everything slipped by me.
It's mentioned here and has been mentioned in various interviews and other threads on here.

http://www.stowiki.org/Upcoming_content#March
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
03-28-2012, 09:55 PM
Patch notes don't mention a fix for Hathon. Is it still inaccessible or has it been fixed?

Edit: Guess it's back I suppose.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
03-28-2012, 10:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jensonco View Post
It's mentioned here and has been mentioned in various interviews and other threads on here.

http://www.stowiki.org/Upcoming_content#March
Well thats peachy! Another fancy thing for my Gal-X lol. The thing can cloak, Use a phaser lance, and soon separate saucers. I wonder if cloaking while separated will cloak only the module you control or both.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
03-29-2012, 01:17 AM
Thank you Cryptic for nerfing the Field Generator consoles despite all the negative feedback in the forums, you really care about your playerbase. I'd like to know the name of the developer who's responsible for this downright nonsense.




On the other hand, thanks for fixing fire at will.
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:31 PM.