Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 11
03-27-2012, 07:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by unlockingsky View Post
I bought the Odyssey pack.

I cannot do a saucer separation and launch the Aquarius ship at the same time. It is either a saucer separation or Aquarius launch in combat. Can the devs fix this?

Thanks.
There's nothing to fix, it's intended. It's not a big deal for me. When 1 pet goes boom, I launch the other.
Lt. Commander
# 12
03-27-2012, 08:23 PM
Quote:
I bought the Odyssey pack.

I cannot do a saucer separation and launch the Aquarius ship at the same time. It is either a saucer separation or Aquarius launch in combat. Can the devs fix this?

Thanks.

They did make this information available on the forums when they were releasing information on these new ships. I was aware of this limitation before purchase.

They did not, unfortunately, make this information available in the ship descriptions on the C-Store. They should have, and hopefully they will add this to the C-Store description as soon as possible.
Lt. Commander
# 13
03-27-2012, 08:26 PM
Quote:
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies. ~Alecto

It's best to just ignore or report such a blatent troll post, than to respond and risk infraction if you happen to lose your cool when responding.
Lt. Commander
# 14
03-27-2012, 08:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raudl View Post
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies. ~Alecto
Considering how badly the Aquarius sucks I don't think that applies here...
Lt. Commander
# 15
03-29-2012, 11:12 AM
Lt. Commander
# 16
03-29-2012, 12:49 PM
Actually being able to only launch 1 at a time would have some benefits for Odyssey owners.

I have the MVAE and while it's great with the Multi-vector one the sections reach a certain level they become completely disabled and you're not allowed to heal them which is a major misstep in my opinion, especially considering the AI isn't exactly advanced on them. The ten minute cooldown on EVERY section is insane at times especially if you use the MVAM and then when the other two sections are too damaged and you try to reintegrate them the timer restarts on all 3 sections which really it shouldn't.

So with the Odyssey the Saucer separated alone could last longer than my MVAM and then once the Saucer is destroyed you don't have to wait 10+minutes to launch your Aquarius like I do to relaunch my MVAM so actually if you think about it the Odyssey wit hthat limitation is actually better off than the MVAE.